N-Europe

NEW NoE Site is up!

Link83

I was expecting to up in the evening at about 6/7 but apparently not. Was expecting to get launched today since Australlias did.

I would say tomorrow is the latest but I just thought it would be up today. There's still time :heh:

What know they be in bed know.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess that the only reason why it takes longer logically is that they have to get translators to ask them to translate the site into several languages.

I hope that was a joke....:D

Hang-on? It probably wasn't, thats the excuse NOE use all the time.

Still no site up....

(They could of changed the address) *Innocent emoticon*

Im so fecking bored its not even funny now. Someone entertain me.

They could have changed the address, your right. :smile:

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a brand new stars catalogue packed full of cool items!

Least they have a site to be centered. I'm begining to not care about the site anymore, that hope of having Star -> Wii Points is fading.

But it's not like i'm gonna download a VC game soon anyway.

Are you still trying to Rick Roll people Tellyn :heh: I must have that URL memorised now. I didn't click on it just so you know, I could tell...

Least they have a site to be centered. I'm begining to not care about the site anymore, that hope of having Star -> Wii Points is fading.

But it's not like i'm gonna download a VC game soon anyway.

Are you still trying to Rick Roll people Tellyn :heh: I must have that URL memorised now. I didn't click on it just so you know, I could tell...

Damn it! :heh: You're like Dyson, except he has ALL the rickrolling URLs memorised. I'm wondering if we'll get the site at all this week though.