Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

NEW NoE Site is up!

Link83

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest from the Wii, DS section of the Europe one, I was thinking that was what the layout/style would be sort of like, which is sort of what the NoA one was like. So it wouldn't surprise me too much.

But question, NoA site started updating after us yet it's up sooner. What's with that :heh:

Well to be honest from the Wii, DS section of the Europe one, I was thinking that was what the layout/style would be sort of like, which is sort of what the NoA one was like. So it wouldn't surprise me too much.

But question, NoA site started updating after us yet it's up sooner. What's with that :heh:

Because they are...

BASTARDO'S!!!!

Right i'm in a bad mood anyway, so let me off if you disagree. :D

Also do not read this if you never see any wrong in NOE

I'm seriously getting pissed off with NOE. NOA website overhaul started about two days ago and now it's fully complete...we're still waiting! I thought it was a special thing just for Europe because we're always put till last, but oh no.

The Stars/Points are obviously not going to happen this year, they even stated:

'*Purchasing of Wii Points in the Stars Catalogue will be available at a later date.'

Whats so bloody hard about doing this? Seriously! It just makes me wonder how many people are actually at the NOE offices, my guess is like 2.

It's like they're taking the piss out of us.

(I had to delete a HUGE paragraph of Anti NOE...it wasn't pleasent reading) for a Nintendo fan.

NoE have always been f'n useless...

The Stars/Points are obviously not going to happen this year, they even stated:

'*Purchasing of Wii Points in the Stars Catalogue will be available at a later date.'

Whats so bloody hard about doing this? Seriously! It just makes me wonder how many people are actually at the NOE offices, my guess is like 2.

They're probably going to wait until our current stars (like all the ones collected from the GameCube era) expire. Now if they do that it will be a big kick in the nuts to all the loyal fans who stuck by them when they weren't doing so well.