NEurope
jamesthewiidict

Christmas thread

My parents brithdays are in december :(

Mines the 24th ^^.

I love Christmas.

On a side note, does anyone else pride themselves in wrapping presents. It's an art form I swear.

This year Im doing secret santa with some of my friends, so I only have to buy one present :D

Problem is, I dont know the person I got very well : /

This year Im doing secret santa with some of my friends, so I only have to buy one present :D

Problem is, I dont know the person I got very well : /

Buy them a Santas Hat! Everyone loves those... ?

I wear one all the time through out the festive season. :heh:

ONE MONTH UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

Anyway i need to buy all my presents soon but i have no idea what to get anyone and i haven't the money either!

I like decorating the christmas tree. :D

My parents brithdays are in december :(

I have nine birthday in November, maybe more. Finally finished those off and now starting to think about xmas.

Got myself an advent calendar today. And theres a Christmas fayre in the city this weekend, will try and get people to go. Got a mental list complied, and mooched round some sites last week. Think im going to Merry Hill with my mom soon to say "want that. want that. want that."

Bought as Christmas as I am getting thus far. Still, when its late afternoon (ie dark) and I am walking through town when the lights are on I feel quite festive. Its nice. I like Christmas. (and may like it even more next year when I'm not working)

Good gift ideas which are nice to see in this holiday which is now inept of meaning thanks to companies advertising in November and generally ramming down the idea we need to rampantly spend excess cash on gifts that only really display grandeur.

Just a thought - why not reduce what you'd spend on a friend by two quid, multiplied by a few people = a real benefit to people who aren't as fortunate as ourselves..

I presume this is the thread to do it it.

What you get someone who likes Nintendo stuff and wierd, random things?

Around £20

havent brought anything yet BUT getting a NIKON D40X off the parents for my photography course (paying half for) be getting as a early present next week.

Done no xmas shopping yet will have to start soon. Got loads to get ahhhh

I'd like, Zelda: PH, A case for my iPod, and a book on Flash. Then with all the money people give me, I'll buy a copy of Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3.

Then I'd like to have very little to do over my break from school so I can play them.

Good gift ideas which are nice to see in this holiday which is now inept of meaning thanks to companies advertising in November and generally ramming down the idea we need to rampantly spend excess cash on gifts that only really display grandeur.

Just a thought - why not reduce what you'd spend on a friend by two quid, multiplied by a few people = a real benefit to people who aren't as fortunate as ourselves..

I did that last year. I bought a few trees.:yay:

It hardly seems like Christmas with uni work piling up and living away from home to be honest.

Christmas ftw!

I've just got to get 4 more gifts, then that's all my Christmas shopping sorted. I really hope for snow too tbh, it'd be a nice change. Plus being too cold is better than being too warm. If you're too cold, just put more clothes on, if you're too warm and you only have 1 layer of clothes on you're pretty screwed.

And what do I want for Christmas? Lots of anime and video games! I especially need more anime, since TV-Links closed down. :(

This Christmas sounds dull for me. My parents have already told me what I'm getting off them: Bourne Ultimatum and 300 on DVD. My Grandparents are getting me Blade Runner: Final Cut (5 disk + Soundtrack).

Although I don't really know what I want anyway. Nor do I care about Christmas this year.

I am kinda looking forward to this christmas. Granted I am once more running myself into a state of permanent tiredness and illness because of overworking but despite that I do like Christmas, it does make me joyous.

My mom asked me the other day if I was going to be home for xmas eve, daft sod. I said I'll be home for about a week around xmas (dont want to be there that long but tis the season of giving after all)

What i know i'm getting so far:

• A new leather chair for my room, to replace my back breaking shitty wooden one. From my parents.
  • £130-£170 also from my parents (i get around £250-300 every year, and whatever i don't spend on presents i just get in money)
  • Couple of jumpers from my sister.
  • Whatever Letty buys me.

What i've bought:

• Letty's Present

What i need to get:

• Gifts for the rest of my family
  • Something for Letty's family

mom

This word displeases me greatly.

i don't know what to get anyone for christmas so i end up getting around £200 worth of gift vouchers

I don't know what to get people, so I'm just making a deal with everyone. I don't get them anything and they don't get me anything, just a brief hug. Apart from family of course.

I don't know what to get people, so I'm just making a deal with everyone. I don't get them anything and they don't get me anything, just a brief hug. Apart from family of course.

My family don't want me to get them anything. But...I feel like I should at least be getting them something.

This word displeases me greatly.

i don't know what to get anyone for christmas so i end up getting around £200 worth of gift vouchers

Been over this several times and there are two main reasons.

mom derives from mother.

its a regional thing

Anywho. Christmas Fayre tomorrow :D!

And not the sloggie stuff or the stuff that hits the ground and disappears. I want a whiteout!!!

Well that's what Smogcity deserves:heh: