N-Europe

Funniest moments in gaming

Hellfire

I found it pretty funny at the beginning of the Psycho Mantis fight in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes when he says:

"Now i'm going to read your mind! Ah i see you like playing Super Mario Sunshine! You also enjoy Super Smash Brothers! And you also play the Legend of Zelda!"

Though i wouldn't say i really did enjoy Super Mario Sunshine.

• 4 weeks later...

How come no-one has mentioned the Sloprano from Conker's BFD.

"I am the great mighty poo

And I'm going to throw my sh*t at you.

A huge supply of tish come from

My chocolate starfish.

How about some scat you little tw*t."

Then there's the Liverpudlian Dung Beetles. And the two-faced cog "Oi, you tw*t, don't ever do that to me again, now f*ck off."

Plus the film parodies.

Otherwise, Birdy the scarecrow in Conker's Bad Fur Day - his sign that says 'Feck off crows' was probably one of the better things I've seen. And Greg the Grim Reaper. He was flippin' hillarious.

I was laughing for ages at that bit. There's another good one later on when there's a collapsed bridge with loads of signs next to it saying stuff like that.

The Great Mighty Poo is hilarious too.

Many many things from Monkey Island, Hell yeah, especially the line...

"But It's PINK!" where you had to buy a ship and the only one that was availible was a pink ship. and every line the salesmen said could be replied with the words... "But it's PINK!" (I personally Said it a lot)

Not nesseceraly a funny thing in the game itself but after seeing Legendary frog's Final Fantasy VII Random encounter training video me and my mates say: "Oh look it's a random encounter" every time when well there's a rendom encounter (P.S. go search for Legendary Frog if you have never heard of it. Loads of Zelda movies.).

I also laughed a lot when I was playing Lego StarWars. so many classic scenes done in a really funny way.

Similar to what was written before but:

Shenmue

Walk up to random person and say "I'm looking for a place where sailors hang out."

And in Shemnue 2 playing against the rapping Jamaican/Japanese guy with the terrible but hilarious music in the background.

• 2 weeks later...
Timesplitters 3.. alot of funny moments. LETS SPILTT!

"Me and my pussy are going to have a lot of fun"

"...my big WEAPON!!!...Too bad you wont be around to see it BLAST OFF"

"I like handling big weapons; In fact, I get paid for it"

"Someone's pinched me Winkles"

"Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!! Wanna be in my gaaang?!"

And Tipper dressed as a woman is funny...HAHAHA!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Like many people mensioned before here, TS3 is very funny, i loved the way Cortez interacted with him self in time paradox.

Another funny one was the begining of RE4 when your with the binoculars looking at el pueblo, danm spanish, they don't know how to talk with out saying "Mierda!".

I also laughed a lot with disgaea in the Power Ranger part, when 2 of them get killed and the red one starts screaming "BLUUUUUUEEEEE!!! YEEELLLOOOOOOOWWW!!".

The radio on gta3 was very funny, I remember one part spcifically, where a mother was talking about her kid beeing so addicted to video games that he was running around the house looking for golden coins, and when he was run over by a truck he screamed "Mommy! Mommy! Where's the reset button?!" :laughing:

A particular funny and strange thing happend to me when playing OOT on N64, I was riding Epona when suddenly Link start flashing in and out and he disappeared from the top of Epona, the horse kept going but link was nowhere, this was during the big goron sword quest, I was a bit upset :heh: