Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

..........................:blank:

amen. i can understand both men and women shaping up and shaving - but all off? makes you look really ... young :nono: and when guys do it... it just looks so... funny.....

me? razor. O____O for the love of god never use veet on anything lower than your stomach or higher than your thighs... unless your skin is like a DFS clearance sale sofa down there you're just asking for trouble :nono:

not that i've ever tried that - but that stuff hurts even my legs and my skin isn't even that sensitive. just moisturise a LOT, then soap and a razor.

LOL

For me, I love when women do the natural look. Looks so much more...mysterious. :) But a completly shaved (for a better word)...'Punani' irks me out. :/ I wanna make love with women not girls.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like... leprosy... either that or you're turning into one of those guys from I Am Legend.

Well, i do often sit in a dark room and attack people if they get close.

First: This topic fucking rulls, made me laugh 24 times in a space of 1/2/3 minutes xD

On-Topic: Im not experienced in sex (of course i didn't have it X) ) but i always imaginned (sorry for the grammar) that the Sex is all about the hype ^^, even if the girl is ugly, if you find something on her (eyes, etc....) and she explores that, that will made as if you where with a perfect one, right? (Im too creative)

I don't really know, but i allways tought that xD

(BTW: Its normal to look at the body of almost every single girl you find? Or im a freak?)

First: This topic fucking rulls, made me laugh 24 times in a space of 1/2/3 minutes xD

On-Topic: Im not experienced in sex (of course i didn't have it X) ) but i always imaginned (sorry for the grammar) that the Sex is all about the hype ^^, even if the girl is ugly, if you find something on her (eyes, etc....) and she explores that, that will made as if you where with a perfect one, right? (Im too creative)

I don't really know, but i allways tought that xD

(BTW: Its normal to look at the body of almost every single girl you find? Or im a freak?)

Nah, you're just a virgin. Acontece...

Guest Stefkov

Who doesn't look at girls. It's a bit hard to close your eyes while you walk down the street.

If your eyes wander ever so slightly down then it's their fault for showing too much.

Nah, you're just a virgin. Acontece...

Hmm... hair trimmer on everything, enough to leave some hair... shave on the old testies.

Go for the kill!!! After serious thinking...I advise everyone to at least once in your lives bring the fresh times down there and just use a fuckin' gillette fusion power! : peace: needless to say the amount of EXP with the razors after this will go through the roof :heh: as for the virgins...it's life, we've all been there. enjoy while you can!

Hell, i always look at/check out hot girls. :p

Key word being hot. But yeah I check them out and because of many years checking them out I can notice when they're checking me out or totally ignoring me, because I'm not worth it. Which is always. It's all about the eyes! THE EYES!

Key word being hot. But yeah I check them out and because of many years checking them out I can notice when they're checking me out or totally ignoring me, because I'm not worth it. Which is always. It's all about the eyes! THE EYES!

"these eyes, are crying...these eyes, have seen a lot of love...turu turu turu"

you just gotta be careful. the trick it to cut through the hair away from the skin on sensitive spots at the base of the....shaft and around your sack. get a bit of tension and use the long hair trimmer to cut through it....

well, that's too graphic. fuck it, you're in a sex thread.

Ok, let's try to cut down on the spam.

I gotta try trimming it down there some day. It's just that the thought of sharp objects in the land down under makes me shiver.

It's surprisingly easy, I've been shaving down there for ages and never once had even the slightest nick.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!