Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A majority has been reached.

Day 12 is now over

The beast was surrounded, and with a blast from a laser gun, he was down for the count.

Shino is dead. He was Bowser, a villain whose flames could destroy most objects and items.

There are 10 players remaining. 6 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Haggis

Paj Meen Ah

Strider

Tellyn

thunderer

Night 12 begins now

*also should be silent*

I had forgotten about the Mafia Game until I noticed it here in General Chit Chat just there now.. I'd kill you all in one night if I could, but unfortunately my role is not so entertaining and I can't kill any of you. It would be fun though.

And on that bizarre note, which will probably arouse suspicions (you fools), I would just like to end by saying:

I'm just posting to let you all know I'm still here and I have damn all information as usual :hmm:

*Another person that should also be silent*

I've not spoken much because I've never had any information to give. I've spoken a few times when there has been enough evidence to lynch a person etc. The games started with so many people that some people were bound to get lesser roles.

Night 12 is now over

Samus watched over the injured warrior, and helped him with his burnt arm. She would have to do all the protection duty from now on.

A flash of red light and a giant yawning sound suddenly alerted her. Turning round, she swore in fear as a 20 foot tall monster stood there. With one punch from the Snorlax she was flung back into a nearby rock, the force of impact rupturing her armour.

The giant pokemon then grabbed her stunned body, and broke it in half with a mighty force.

Tellyn is dead. He was Samus Arran, the bounty huntress who could protect others from death if she knew their identity.

Link could only run away in fear, as the Snorlax lay down to sleep.

There are 9 players remaining. 5 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Haggis

Paj Meen Ah

Strider

thunderer

Day 13 begins now

I'm going to die on Night 17 if I don't get the antidote.

And judging by who voted tonight and also based on my previous list, we now have three suspects, and a 1/3 chance of catching Giovanni.

/ nando /

Haggis

Thunderer

Well...we may as well go through this list. Unless We can find any more info.

Vote: / nando /

Well...we may as well go through this list. Unless We can find any more info.

Vote: / nando /

I don't think thats going to do much good though is it? Just voting on a list someone gave us of people that haven't voted as much as others. Surely someone must have some real evidence?

Do we know who link is?