N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

Why are you so utterly convinced that he´s a townie?

I'm starting to doubt him too, but this game is getting far too convoluted now.

"A man sat in his house, rigged up to a special machine he had had built for himself. The machine would enhance his telepathic abilities. Tonight, his influence would go a long way to help the town."

Who is this man with the special machine? Mcoy has some strange contraptions in his house but I can't say what- ie, I have no idea what the contraptions are for.

How did I know? Let's just say remember Rokhed said he had some friends? Well I'm one of them. Rokhed helped identify trustworthy townies.. Sanchez and Mcoy seemed to be safe. You seemed to be a prostitute, according to the inner circle :P

But... Rokhed went to Maase's place and Maase wiped him out. :hmm::mad:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OBJECTION!

.. by killing innocents? Yah, ok.

How did I know? Let's just say remember Rokhed said he had some friends? Well I'm one of them. Rokhed helped identify trustworthy townies.. Sanchez and Mcoy seemed to be safe. You seemed to be a prostitute, according to the inner circle :P

I still think that the quieter people left in the game are the ones probably sitting back and watching the townies tear each other apart.

And Thunderer; how did you have access to the mafia library? What is this all about?

When you say innocent you mean Rez right? Rez died because he was drawing attention to himself by constantly saying "I´m a goodie" " I´m innocent" and the mind-controller probably thought he was a mobster because he kept saying he was good.

If Rokhed stayed in my place then why did you accuse me off being from the mafia in the begining. Because if he came to my house and i was a baddie then he would have died there

And why didn´t he make any statements about it, it looked like he wasn´t hiding the facts about who was good and bad based on his hiding places

OBJECTION!

When you say innocent you mean Rez right? Rez died because he was drawing attention to himself by constantly saying "I´m a goodie" " I´m innocent" and the mind-controller probably thought he was a mobster because he kept saying he was good.

ReZ died because the telepath dude wanted him to. Maybe he was mistaken, maybe not.

If Rokhed stayed in my place then why did you accuse me off being from the mafia in the begining. Because if he came to my house and i was a baddie then he would have died there

And why didn´t he make any statements about it, it looked like he wasn´t hiding the facts about who was good and bad based on his hiding places

I don't believe he ever hid in your house. The information I had on you comes from another friend.

And another one to the guilty list.

Anyone would say you're paranoid :heh:

Actually, I suspect shorty myself. All his quietness and WEIRD LOOKS AND SUPRESSED GRINS. G.r,

Mcoy sees it is clear the mafia outweighs the good people in the votes, things look bleak for the good of this town now.

EH? You're saying more mafia are voting for me than townies? THEN SAY SO!

Mcoy will eat his words when Jay is lynched and it is revealed that he is good.

Mundi, if you wanna know what I think about Jay look at my post on the last page- I said something like he might like to gossip and he might cause some misdirection but he is ultimately a townie. Like me, and any other townies here, I'm positive that his role is to help rid the town of the mafia.

Change Vote: Thunderer

I never really thought jayseven was guilty tbh. I don't have any evidence for thunderer but he gives me a bad vibe. I would encourage everyone else to vote for him, with so little people left theres a good chance he's mafia.

Mcoy won't get to see Jay lynched because Mcoy knows the mafia has fooled the rest of the town into thinking Jay is innocent, tonight, tomorrow or at the end of the game you'll see that you've made the wrong choice and let a killer of the mafia live to finish you all off. Mcoy won't live more then a few nights because now he is going to be target number one, especially for Jay who we know has this ability.

Mcoy also see's it is clear that the fish and darksnowman are mafia members as well just simply because they jump to Jay's defense so quickly when compared to people who were being voted on earlier.

Vote Thunderer.

Ditto, sanchez. His cackling in the night, the weird book from the mafia library he has, the "i told you so" with rokhed... Thank you for the benefit of a doubt :)

Oh, Mcoy, seriously, I want to hear you grovel and apologise when you see I'm NOT IN THE MAFIA.

Oh, Mcoy, seriously, I want to hear you grovel and apologise when you see I'm NOT IN THE MAFIA.

Mcoy won't have to do that, because Mcoy will either be dead or you'll have been proven to be a mafia member, there is absolutely no evidence to show you're an innocent as well, you just have your puppets who are stopping you from getting the lynch that YOU DESERVE