N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

Mcoy thinks Jayseven has done a TERRIBLE job if he is supposed to kill Mafia members, Mcoy has only seen good people die mostly at night. It is clear Jayseven is in the mafia, if not that then a criminal

Mcoy knows most of the good people are already dead and that the people not voting for Jayseven are simply the mafia taking advantage of the numeric advantage to keep their killer alive to kill the rest of us off.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoy can reveal information on the people he spied on only after Jayseven has been lynched, if Mcoy was to reveal the information he has on several townspeople who are alive at the moment it will only make them targets for the Mafia, Mcoy needs the town to trust his vote and lynch Jayseven before he can trust the rest of the town back to provide the information, Mcoy has seen it's clear that half of this town are trying to avoid voting Jayseven because they work with him, if Mcoy provided information about other townsfolk it would make the disposal of Mcoy and the rest of the good guys easy for the mafia.

Let´s break it down real simple...

1. Jayseven says what my role is and that i should be lynched. Without saying how he found it out.

2. He says there are 6 townies and 6 mobsters left without there being any saying on how many they are. Later revealed that he guessed that number...

And of course it´s easy to say: If we vote the wrong person were gonna lose! It´s easier to believe the person who incites "ear (fear of losing not actual fear)

3. He confesses that he has been mind-controlled to kill people and there are strong connection between a mafia and the one being mind-controlled

4. He says he´s a vigilante but only 1 persons dies per night and usually not a baddy. If this is true then he has killed off more townies then the mafia has

5. His only defence is: I am innocent believe me! Nohing that can be 100% relied on

Please take this into account.

All valid points Mundi, but how can we trust that you're "a good prostitute" even though we have no evidence aside from your word on it.

Jay said he was just guessing about how many people could be left, I'm willing to believe that because I too have been wondering how long we can keep losing townies before we lose the game.

I thought the Vigilante 7 thing was a joke since he put a :) after it.

Am I being too lenient?

Shino the guy with the gun (mafia? or just paranoid the mafia will come for him?), thunderer with his book on how to annoy people in ten easy steps (in the mafia with a role to annoy us innocents into lynching each other or is he just plain annoying?), Sprouty, Shorty, everyone else, why are they not posting here? I wanna know what everyone left thinks, it seems to always be the same people here trying to figure this out and so far we've only succeeded in killing each other.

Lol, so Sanchez got it wrong before about people- has he got it wrong now too? I take it thats what we think? So if he says Jay is good then that means he's evil. Surely the effects of the "13 amulet" Sanchez once held don't linger meaning he gets his investigations wrong every time?

We need to think about killing Jayseven, he might be a gossip and he might like to cause some misdirection, but he's on the side of the good guys. We should either vote no lynch or find someone who's definitely in the mafia. Just because Mcoy with his "talking house" and all his damned contraptions says he saw Jayseven killing ReZ, does that mean Mcoy is innocent? He could be some kind of seer for the mafia just as easily as for us.

Who's to say that once Jay is lynched they won't just use telepathy on another of us?

Here´s another question for Jayseven

How did you know i´m a prostitude?

I doubt your a Vigilante that can spy on people

Just thinking about this and I'm suprised he didn't realise earlier. I mean, with your massive bed and sex toys littered everywhere as well as your camera and your risque clothes it shoulda been figured out a long time ago, Mundi.

And all that money sitting on the table, is that to build your mafia empire with or is it just for the good of the village you tart?

(First of all, sorry about lack of posting, i have college during day and work sunday, wednesday and friday evenings).

However...

I agree with Mcoy, he makes sense and i'm willing to give it a go. We don't have much choice. Oh and snowman, this book is brilliant, it's in the Mafia's library.

Vote: Jayseven

Mcoy thinks Jayseven has done a TERRIBLE job if he is supposed to kill Mafia members, Mcoy has only seen good people die mostly at night. It is clear Jayseven is in the mafia, if not that then a criminal

Mcoy knows most of the good people are already dead and that the people not voting for Jayseven are simply the mafia taking advantage of the numeric advantage to keep their killer alive to kill the rest of us off.

If you don't choose who to use your power on, it will be randomised.

It's not easy when nobody with any decent powers of, say, observing the actions of others at night, came forward and presented more names, eh?

Brian Mcoy, who else have you spied on? Give us the run down from night one right up to now with Jayseven.

Jay seems to have nothing to hide, I believe he's innocent and I'm not in the mafia. Have you spied on me?

Bring it, Mcoy!

Here´s another question for Jayseven

How did you know i´m a prostitude?

I doubt your a Vigilante that can spy on people

Perhaps. I've re-read some of the earlier nights, and it says you used your ability on, we're presuming, skunky? As you had reason to suspect he would hurt someone. I don't think you're in the mafia anymore. NOT that that helps me, but I thought I'd let you know.

Mcoy can reveal information on the people he spied on only after Jayseven has been lynched, if Mcoy was to reveal the information he has on several townspeople who are alive at the moment it will only make them targets for the Mafia, Mcoy needs the town to trust his vote and lynch Jayseven before he can trust the rest of the town back to provide the information, Mcoy has seen it's clear that half of this town are trying to avoid voting Jayseven because they work with him, if Mcoy provided information about other townsfolk it would make the disposal of Mcoy and the rest of the good guys easy for the mafia.

I thought bartering was frowned upon? So you don't have any useful information at all? Half the town are also votingfor me, and they will include those that are in the mafia. I can't say "i guarentee you" or "trust me" anymore. All I seem to have is words.

Let´s break it down real simple...

1. Jayseven says what my role is and that i should be lynched. Without saying how he found it out.

2. He says there are 6 townies and 6 mobsters left without there being any saying on how many they are. Later revealed that he guessed that number...

And of course it´s easy to say: If we vote the wrong person were gonna lose! It´s easier to believe the person who incites "ear (fear of losing not actual fear)

That's two points :P What's wrong with an educated guess on how many mafia I think are left? Not exactly incriminating.

3. He confesses that he has been mind-controlled to kill people and there are strong connection between a mafia and the one being mind-controlled

Your phrasing suggests that i also confessed to there being a strong connection between a mafia and the one being mind-controlled. That's liable! I believe the connection is that the one doing the controlling is in the mafia.

4. He says he´s a vigilante but only 1 persons dies per night and usually not a baddy. If this is true then he has killed off more townies then the mafia has

I am not allowed to reveal the entirity of my role! Most people cannot. No matter what evidence I present, you'll never believe me. At least I'm not holding anything back for no reason whatsoever like some people *cough* Mcoy *cough*

5. His only defence is: I am innocent believe me! Nohing that can be 100% relied on
That's not my only defence. You just choose this time to take away any benefit of a doubt you had for me.

Please take this into account.

2 Nights ago I investigated jayseven and it told me he was good, judging from the accuracy of my "seeings" so far I think he's evil.

Mcoy's support helps.

Vote: Jayseven

Sigh. Accuracy knows no bounds. TA! FFS. All this time I've been supporting you.

Oh and snowman, this book is brilliant, it's in the Mafia's library.

>_< DODGY.

__

Man, long post. Last words?

Perhaps. I've re-read some of the earlier nights, and it says you used your ability on, we're presuming, skunky? As you had reason to suspect he would hurt someone. I don't think you're in the mafia anymore. NOT that that helps me, but I thought I'd let you know.

There has only been one mention of me using my powers on a player of the three times i´ve used them and it was to vague to point towards me.

Let´s not forget that i have never before said anything about my powers.

Oh and snowman, this book is brilliant, it's in the Mafia's library.

The Mafia's library? ...you have access to the mafia's library? You were lucky to escape being lynched after all that "a cab def" rot you kept putting about. And you predicted that Rokhed's time was near.

Change vote: thunderer (the mafia's library man)

Hang on a second...

jayseven, you claim today that you are a vigilante, someone who must use his power to kill every night. Yet earlier on in this game you claimed to have a different power.

I do indeed know for certain :) It is to do with my role. If I use my role on good guys, I survive. If I use it on the bad, I die. I used my role on sanchez on the second night, and I'm still here.

Care to explain this?

Hang on a second...

jayseven, you claim today that you are a vigilante, someone who must use his power to kill every night. Yet earlier on in this game you claimed to have a different power.

Care to explain this?

Agh! I knew something went past me! Great find!

J´accuse!

Kinda wanted to say that :Þ

OK, so Jay has put himself in quite the predicament here. I firmly believe that lynching him is only gonna aid the mafia because Jayseven is one of us- a townie. If all you guys vote for him then theres no way I can trust you for the closing stages of the game. And after putting my trust in Sanchez before and being let down, its probably stupid that I still believe he's on the side of the town.

Come on Sanchez, I've backed you before. Change your vote to no lynch or even to that annoyance, thunderer. You too Mundi, theres no way to know that you're not just pointing at Jay now because you mafia people have finished with him. If he's becoming more difficult to mind control then he must have served his purpose, eh?

Mundi, this is how he figured it out:

Just thinking about this and I'm suprised he didn't realise earlier. I mean, with your massive bed and sex toys littered everywhere as well as your camera and your risque clothes it shoulda been figured out a long time ago, Mundi.

And all that money sitting on the table, is that to build your mafia empire with or is it just for the good of the village you tart?

Did you not read my big post up there!? (cos it wasn't a joke.)

I'm really sad and sorry I've not been able to follow this as much I wished, specially considering this game had a lot more discussion than the previous one.

Hopefully later today I can read everything in detail and make a decision.

Mundi, this is how he figured it out:

Did you not read my big post up there!? (cos it wasn't a joke.)

Oh thought you were becuase it´s kinda obvious....

You know prostitutes work for money right? And i´m supposed to be a high class one

And how did he figure it out before you posted that? The first post of the day was him saying i was a prostitude and you posted yours way afterwards (unless i missed something...)

Also when Jayseven when you say that the mind-controller might be in the mafia did you take this into account:

"A man sat in his house, rigged up to a special machine he had had built for himself. The machine would enhance his telepathic abilities. Tonight, his influence would go a long way to help the town."

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=595342&postcount=554

.. by killing innocents? Yah, ok.

How did I know? Let's just say remember Rokhed said he had some friends? Well I'm one of them. Rokhed helped identify trustworthy townies.. Sanchez and Mcoy seemed to be safe. You seemed to be a prostitute, according to the inner circle :P

I still think that the quieter people left in the game are the ones probably sitting back and watching the townies tear each other apart.

And Thunderer; how did you have access to the mafia library? What is this all about?