N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

I want to know the info Dyson has! He should have said some of it last night.

I'm really wary of both thunderer and Shino now, though there' not really enough evidence to lynch either of them I suppose.

Dyson said that the info he has is on the townies, not the mafia... Which, to me, is ridiculous because how are we to know what he says is truthful? if, at least, he had some mafia info then they could be lynched and his proof verified.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can investigate people, abit better than Sanchez with the looks of it.

Haggis was revealed as evil to me after a two night investigation.

You can vote for Dyson if you like, But Haggis is the best bet in my opinion.

I'm sorry, but your "investigation" is wrong. I am not evil. Both sanchez and rockheds investigations (rokhed who can discover peoples roles) both have proved I am innocent.

I'm not going to vote for you, because I don't belive you are evil, and it's pointless voting for you just because you voted me.

It's either vote dyson, shino or thunderer, I'm not sure which.

I'm sorry, but your "investigation" is wrong. I am not evil. Both sanchez and rockheds investigations (rokhed who can discover peoples roles) both have proved I am innocent.

I'm not going to vote for you, because I don't belive you are evil, and it's pointless voting for you just because you voted me.

It's either vote dyson, shino or thunderer, I'm not sure which.

Well Rokhed still said your evil.

Vote Dyson, my life is in your hands.

Are you the guy that invaded someone's property? Did Dyson somehow found out that was you? Is he in the mafia, thus may inform the other mafiosos that somebody knows about him? Am I being paranoid? Am I asking too many questions?

Dyson has information about townies... Like we need it. We need info on true suspects.

Vote: Dyson

indeed - as I've said before, he says he has info on townies. If he's just going to name someone then that's unreliable as opposed to naming a mafioso where a lynching would prove him correct.

Moogle - I did trust that you risked a lot, but I don't understand why you don't want to lynch him today?