N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

Come on Dyson, you owe us some info. I'll know whether you are lying.

The spell kicked into action. The first that spoke that day would die.

MoogleViper is dead. He was The Inventor.

Hey wait a second! He isn't dead! It seems the inventor had planned for this, and invented a special protective charm.

MoogleViper is alive. However, the stress of the ordeal means that he has lost the ability to invent.

Votes (12 is a majority)

Shino (1) thunderer

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (2) MoogleViper, Strider

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, interesting what has happened.

I think Dyson owes us information for not lynching him yesterday.

And Strider, Haggis being evil conflicts with the evidence we already have on him. I believe he is innocent.

So, for the moment, I will VOTE: DYSON

Man, i've had a good stint of not being able to talk in this game so far.

First i get beat up, then go to the land of the dead?

Crazy shit.

I'm trying to make my mind up who to vote for (obviously i've still been reading the thread).

HArd decisions, i see nothing concrete on anyone that they are bad.

EDIT: Also, i'm not evil, and would like to point out the first time Sanchez investigated and you lynched them he got it wrong, i wanna know what makes me appear to be evil?

We can't have too many people who "appear evil" can we? Sanchez's investigations I believe only give the result "Someone is good" or "Someone is evil", and Skunky had appeared evil in the investigation, and hadn't done much in the thread to convince otherwise due to his seemingly random voting for Haggis, which turned out was because he was a stalker.

I believe Sanchez's investigations, and others in the thread seem to back up that Haggis is innocent (apart from Strider today), so i will trust his investigation that you are evil for now, unless you can prove to me otherwise.