Shino (1) thunderer

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (1) Strider

Dyson (4) ReZourceman, rokhed00, darksnowman, martinist

No Lynch (1) AshMat

AshMat (8) Jonnas, the fish, Mundi, Sanchez, jayseven, mr-paul, Dyson, Haggis

Well I hope I don't die tonight.

Vote: AshMat.

I still think it should be either Dyson or Haggis.

How do you know he's evil?

Give me a good answer and I may be convinced to change my vote.

However, it seems as if a lot of people are "certain that x is evil" without giving good reasons why.

Sanchez investigates people. Plus, Ashmat is our only other lead.

It's either him or you.

Oh and Dyson it was me who made them fight. But that's because I suspected them both. It's not like when you and Paj fell down the hole.

We were made to fight by Moogle, neither of us is necessarily good or evil.

And for some reason I showed evil to you (and I'm not), that potion might be screwed up.

Possibly. It's also possible that all of the potion makers' potions backfire or malfunction in one way or another? In which case we have to be wary of this in the future.

Votes (11 is a majority)

Shino (1) thunderer

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (1) Strider

Dyson (4) ReZourceman, rokhed00, darksnowman, martinist

No Lynch (1) AshMat

AshMat (9) Jonnas, the fish, Mundi, Sanchez, jayseven, mr-paul, Dyson, Haggis, MoogleViper

Oh, I see.

Well in that case, Change vote: Ashmat

Voting for nobody is going to get us nowhere. But don't think you're getting off the hook here Shino.

I still havn't seen where he said he made them fight, can you show me where he said that? So thunderer may not be as innocent as I thought, but like I said, my certainty remains that Shino is evil.

Ok I'll reveal that bit now.

It was me who made them argue. They seemed to be sticking up for Dyson. I figured I'd get them out of the way today and if Dyson turns out to be in the mafia then we will have two others to lynch.

Here. . . .

Well Rokhed I think you should tell people who you are going to stay with the day before. That way if you die we'll know who is in the mafia.

Don't worry, I let my closest friends know of my whereabouts every night.

Sorry, I've been following this as closely as anyone but why are we going for Ashmat? He's just back from the dead and we wanna kill him straight away?

Because I investigated him second night, and he tried to call me mafia after everyone else did and I was proved very innocent.

For this reason.

Well in the last game the only players who could communicate were the mafia. You are becoming very suspicious.

Sorry, I've been following this as closely as anyone but why are we going for Ashmat? He's just back from the dead and we wanna kill him straight away?

We essentially knew he was a bad guy last time, so we might as well get the job done for good.

That appears to be the general opinion.

He's been investigated as evil. In the midst of much doubt, we reached the conclusion he's our safest bet.

Yeah my last post was aimed at Rokhed. I have dial up so by the time my message has been posted 3 others have appeared.

Sanchez said he was evil.

if he isn't, we can begin to question sanchez after two wrong decisions. if he is evil, we can treat sanchez like a GOD!

Dyson will be tested by the lie detector and rokhed's evil detector tonight. if ashmat is evil, more people can be deemed as potential allies. if ashmat is good, there are more suspects.

If dyson survives the night and is BAD then we have another bit o' bait. If he turns up good... well then gee...:P Mcoy POST! you've been reading this thread a while. So have you, sprout.

Well, if you mean via PM, then that's against the rules. But if you mean by...well, something equally as private, it's still against the rules.

Mcoy POST! you've been reading this thread a while. So have you, sprout.

Personally, I'm wondering about the spellcaster...

Recently, I've been thinking some crazy theory. This spellcaster, he has to be quiet.

The spellcaster knew he had to keep quiet. But did the townspeople?

But why? Perhaps because we think he's already dead. And so I wonder...

...Is Cube really dead? Or has he cast a spell to make him appear dead? Again, I'm probably just thinking crazy, but then again, this entire thread has been crazy so far. Plus, it'd be very odd to lynch a dead person :heh:.

Sanchez said he was evil.

if he isn't, we can begin to question sanchez after two wrong decisions. if he is evil, we can treat sanchez like a GOD!

Sanchez is above reproach.

Ah right... hmm. Well, I trust Sanchez so...

Change vote: Ashmat

A majority of 11 votes has been reached. (Yes I have counted correctly)

Day 5 is now over

After hours of rigourus discussion, the townspeople finally came to a decision.

Poor, poor AshMat. Wasn't it enough to have already been beaten up, wrongly sent to the land of the dead, then accused for being something he wasn't?

AshMat is dead. He was The Jailer. A good man only doing his job.

There are 20 players left. (11 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman