NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

I only just realised I hadn;t placed my vote after giving my information.

Change Vote: Shino

Votes (11 is a majority)

Shino (2) thunderer, Dyson

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (1) Strider

Dyson (7) mr-paul, ReZourceman, jayseven, rokhed00, darksnowman, martinist, Sanchez

No Lynch (1) AshMat

AshMat (2) Jonnas, the fish

Lie detectors can be fooled.

It depends how controlled and strong-willed the detectee is though.

Bummer. I'm cofused now.

Dyson's life depends on rokhed's will to live, now. If he can prove he's a great asset to this town, I will vote Dyson.

I only just realised I hadn;t placed my vote after giving my information.

Change Vote: Shino

What was your information again? I didn't understood it.

What has this got to do with saving Rokhed? He chooses who to stay with tonight right? It's his choice if he wants to stay with me.

We've got lie detector results on the way. Can we not just wait for those?

Lie detectors are unreliable, the mafias will to kill is not.

Rokhed why will you die if Dyson survives?

I may, I may not, but I suspect things do not bode well for me.

Bummer. I'm cofused now.

Dyson's life depends on rokhed's will to live, now. If he can prove he's a great asset to this town, I will vote Dyson.

I have the ability to 100% confirm a mafia members identity, might be better to hold on to that until the numbers have been cut down a bit.

What was your information again? I didn't understood it.

I'm fairly certain Thunderer is innocent, but I know Shino is guilty, but may or may not be mafia related. I found it out when I was forced to take a potion that made me a fierce police officer for a night and made me have to interrogate someone, but because I was away my target was randomly picked, and the target, I was told by chair, was Shino.

The info on Shino was the info I was trying to keep back. I've given you all my info. Now I implore you all to wait for just one more day when you can see I'm innocent. And the reason I've held it back? I didn't want people thinking I was the potion person when there was little doubt around at the time for anyone else, and people were looking for a reason to lynch me.

The reason I release the info now is because there's finally a chance for me to prove my innocence and I'm going to take it.

What is it you don't understand about that?

How do we read the votes? Has Strider both voted for the no lynch as well as Haggis?

Ooops, my bad.

Strider voted for Haggis, if I'm not mistaken.

Right guys I'm going to sum things up.

I have used a lie detector on Dyson. However He posted a lie about mr-paul first and chair is saying that the lie detector might not work.

Sanchez and Rokhed both said that Haggis was good when Strider said he was evil after a 2 day investigation. However Haggis may have been protected from Sanchez and Rokhed by a potion that I gave to him.

We can vote for Dyson and see if he is in the mafia. If so it is likely that Shino and Thunderer are in it also. Plus Rokhed will survive.

Or we can vote for Haggis who I'm sure is evil and wait for the results on Dyson. This may kill Rokhed. However if Rokhed dies we will know Dyson is in the mafia regardless of the test results.

Votes (11 is a majority)

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (1) Strider

Dyson (7) mr-paul, ReZourceman, jayseven, rokhed00, darksnowman, martinist, Sanchez

No Lynch (1) AshMat

AshMat (3) Jonnas, the fish, Mundi

Change Vote: AshMat

I definitely know he's evil. Hopefully everyone else will vote this way. By the way I didn't investigate anyone yesterday, the whore kept me busy.

Right guys I'm going to sum things up.

I have used a lie detector on Dyson. However He posted a lie about mr-paul first and chair is saying that the lie detector might not work.

Sanchez and Rokhed both said that Haggis was good when Strider said he was evil after a 2 day investigation. However Haggis may have been protected from Sanchez and Rokhed by a potion that I gave to him.

We can vote for Dyson and see if he is in the mafia. If so it is likely that Shino and Thunderer are in it also. Plus Rokhed will survive.

Or we can vote for Haggis who I'm sure is evil and wait for the results on Dyson. This may kill Rokhed. However if Rokhed dies we will know Dyson is in the mafia regardless of the test results.

On how strong willed I am, unfortunately. And I would've faced up to the task straight away if I was strong willed/confident. I wouldn't bet on this lie detector thing breaking down.

Either way, I know for sure that Shino is evil based on my "accidental" power from the other night. My vote stands.

Ok. I've decided to change my vote to ashmat.

If ashmat is innocent, then I will be deeply suspicious of all others who voted for him.

I have not lost any suspicion for dyson, but I am HOPING that moogle has some truth in what he says. he has sacrificed a lot to get to where we are today, even if half of his sacrifice (shino vs. thunderer) is so far a complete waste...

If rokhed dies tonight, then dyson is to blame. If he survives, then I can trust dyson and moogle. I think it works out well this way.

Changevote: AshMat

What is it you don't understand about that?

Ok so you know thunderer is innocent, how? And you know I'm guilty, of what?

And Moogle, why is my fate tied to Dyson?

Change Vote: AshMat

I definitely know he's evil. Hopefully everyone else will vote this way. By the way I didn't investigate anyone yesterday, the whore kept me busy.

How do you know he's evil?

Give me a good answer and I may be convinced to change my vote.

However, it seems as if a lot of people are "certain that x is evil" without giving good reasons why.

Ok so you know thunderer is innocent, how? And you know I'm guilty, of what?

Because you wouldn't be having this fight if you were both innocent.

As for you, I know you're evil, but I don't know if your Mafiosa or not. That's the only problem I have.

Votes (11 is a majority)

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (1) Strider

Dyson (5) mr-paul, ReZourceman, rokhed00, darksnowman, martinist

No Lynch (1) AshMat

AshMat (5) Jonnas, the fish, Mundi, Sanchez, jayseven

Because I investigated him second night, and he tried to call me mafia after everyone else did and I was proved very innocent.

Well Rokhed I think you should tell people who you are going to stay with the day before. That way if you die we'll know who is in the mafia.

I think I will also go for AshMat. There is more evidence on him than Dyson, and we have all the information out of Dyson that we can get.

I trust Sanchez's investigation.

CHANGE VOTE: ASHMAT

dyson: moogle made them fight each other. I don't think it's fair to say one is innocent and the other isn't, for both might be one or the other.

I think at this point, it is either you or ashmat that dies tonight.

Votes (11 is a majority)

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (1) Strider

Dyson (4) ReZourceman, rokhed00, darksnowman, martinist

No Lynch (1) AshMat

AshMat (6) Jonnas, the fish, Mundi, Sanchez, jayseven, mr-paul

Oh, I see.

Well in that case, Change vote: Ashmat

Voting for nobody is going to get us nowhere. But don't think you're getting off the hook here Shino.

I still havn't seen where he said he made them fight, can you show me where he said that? So thunderer may not be as innocent as I thought, but like I said, my certainty remains that Shino is evil.

Because you wouldn't be having this fight if you were both innocent.

As for you, I know you're evil, but I don't know if your Mafiosa or not. That's the only problem I have.

We were made to fight by Moogle, neither of us is necessarily good or evil.

And for some reason I showed evil to you (and I'm not), that potion might be screwed up.