NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

Didn´t see this part first

You were with Skunky right at the beginning then, right?QUOTE]

I was with Haggis the first night. I thought that everyone would be busy with SKunky so i thought i would go after him, just in cause Skunky was right. (And he was)

Ok, Mundi, is there anyone left in the game you have reason to suspect?

Change vote: Nobody

(almost ready to vote for jayseven!)

Nothing, i try not to randomly keep people busy for no reason.

Never know when blocking someone´s power when he´s out to help you.

How do you know there are 6 mobsters left?

I think there are two mafia groups, four max to each, and two dead. Six left.

Two groups because... there was last time :P Four max because... well we had 4 in each last time, and chairdriver insinuated that he wasn't going to make them bigger because they had an unfair advantage last time.

Educated guess, along with CD saying the game's nearly over.

Actually i´m suspectimg Jayseven right now... What Mcoy said and that he say´s he knows how many mobsters are left

And if Jay is the person always being controlled then we know he´s a mobster

It's just a GUESS at how many mafia. What, you think there's three? Two? TEN?

And if you read the write-ups... Well I'd be more worried about teh guy doing the mind-control than the guy who killed Rez. That mind-controller chose him, after all.

I just want to say that a lot of suspicion in this thread has come from postal activity rather than the write ups... i'm guilty of that too. Next time, I will be more wary of those not posting anything, the guys who make three posts in the entire thread. And I will be wanting EVERYONE to use their night powers because I get the feeling not everyone has been.

EDIT: and why would that make me a mobster straight out? because I will guarentee I'm not. When you find out, I DEMAND you post "jayseven roxor I rong innit" :P

I was just reading back, after your claims of being mind controlled. Hmm, if it is you then thats been controlled then it seems that you're becoming more difficult to take control of.

Who's left alive that we have any info on? And evidence pointing towards them being the telepath would be ideal right now.

Mcoy questions what kind of GOOD towns person would have a killing ability? it is clear that you've been the one who killed the nurse last night and it highly likely you've been responsible for several deaths since the start as well, these kind of abilities you have are only usually found in the mafia, most townspeople don't kill people to get on with their lives.

Mcoy thinks Jayseven has some explaining to do.

Well i guess that the Mafia Haggis was Godfather was over isn´t to big because he had to recruit his members and if my eye´s don´t deceive me only 2 mentions of recruition have been shown in the write-up.

And Rezourceman dying, he was kinda making a target out of himself. How many times did he make random posts saying: "I'm a goody" it causes suspicion

Mcoy questions what kind of GOOD towns person would have a killing ability? it is clear that you've been the one who killed the nurse last night and it highly likely you've been responsible for several deaths since the start as well, these kind of abilities you have are only usually found in the mafia, most townspeople don't kill people to get on with their lives.

Mcoy thinks Jayseven has some explaining to do.

You shall be another person who will have to say "JAYSEVEN FTW SORRY I SED U WER MAFIAAR" when you find out that i'm not, then :) srsly. I want to hear it said.

It's clear that MIND CONTROL BEATZ WHAT I WANT TO DO. As does RANDOMIZATION. Prostitutes were bad last time. The mayor was bad this time. We had timetravelling, spell-masters, guys who invent potions... This game isn't straightforward.

Now, you're either the guy who controlled my mind, or just some guy who was watching.

Who else have you been watching? What else have you seen in the last 6 nights?

So you were the one being mind controlled?

Looks like it. It says the person who killed ReZ was being mind controlled and Mcoy says he saw Jayseven killing ReZ, thus... Jayseven was used by the telepath as a tool in the murder.

Now, who is telepathic?

yeap. Vigilante 7 ::)

I still wanna know what else Mcoy has 'seen' over the other nights! That sort of info could be really useful. Shame to see it come out so late in the game.

CHANGEVOTE: No lyncheroo for now.

I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD!

He read the pyscho's mind quickly; again, he intended to kill tonight. The telepath knew he couldn't force the killer not to kill, so instead he decided to kill another person than the killer intended.

The Godfather walked down the street, his face hidden behind the collar of his coat. He kept looking behind him, having been stalked before, he had every reason to do so. The town was already suspicious of him, and the results of a 2 day investigation of him had turned out remarkably true. Tonight he knew one of his goons would be out killing someone, and he didn't want to be anywhere near the scene of the crime.

Unfortunately for him, he was looking behind him when a man jumped out in front of him, and stabbed him in the chest multiple times. The mind-controlled killer did it with no emotion, and with a blank expression.

Again, the mind controller took control of the killer. But this time, it was much harder for him. The killer tried to resist this time, a battle of willpower ensued. The telepath only just managed to gain control of the killer's mind tonight. In the future, it would be doubtful whether he would be able to control the killer's mind.

It shows here that the same person was mind controlled to kill someone and in fact that the killer was one of the Mafia´s killers!

Vote: Jayseven

I'm not seeing sufficient evidence to kill anyone, so I'm gonna say:

Vote: No Lynch

Votes (7 is a majority)

Jayseven (2) Brian Mcoy, Mundi

No Lynch (3) darksnowman, jayseven, the fish

What´s not to believe about my post? He practically admits he´s a baddy!

er, no. That's a different person. I don't work for any mafia. Yeah I kill. I have to. If I don't pick, then it gets randomised. I am not associated with the mafia, but clearly the last two nights one of them has been controlling my mind.

I aim for the mafia, and I'm responsible for killing the only mafia that have been killed in this game. You get rid of me, you get rid of the only person who can help your cause.

But I'm guessing it's too late for all that :) The mafia are clearly going to win now :( gg.

What´s not to beleive about my post? He practically admits he´s a baddy!

Maybe, but my current suspicion lie elsewhere, with certain people who shall remain anonymous...

er, no. That's a different person. I don't work for any mafia. Yeah I kill. I have to. If I don't pick, then it gets randomised. I am not associated with the mafia, but clearly the last two nights one of them has been controlling my mind.

I aim for the mafia, and I'm responsible for killing the only mafia that have been killed in this game. You get rid of me, you get rid of the only person who can help your cause.

But I'm guessing it's too late for all that :) The mafia are clearly going to win now :( gg.

I believe you, matey!

I think Jayseven is telling the truth.

Then why haven´t there be 2 death´s every night? I doubt the mafia are being nice to us by not killing us....

I've been wondering precisely the same thing. Last time it was up to the godfather to pick one of their guys to go out and kill. When teh godfather died, the son/daughter stepped up.

I think Haggis' mafia is made of conscripted people, as you say too. If that's the case, maybe none of them are able to send someone out to kill? They just have their abilities and do what they can.

Maybe the boss is simply not using their power sometimes? I don't know. Not every night have I been able to kill who I wanted to - quite often someone has literally beaten me too it, or confused me, or tied me up or whatever.

Mundi - if I survive any lynch, perhaps you would like to pick someone for me to go after?

That may be.

But that dosen´t stop the fact that i´ve shown proof that strongly suggest that Jayseven is in the mafia but people are still believing him solely on what he says