NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

Hmm tough one. I'd rather have you both in to be honest. However due to Dyson's interesting information deal;

Change Vote: jayseven

rokhed00, your time is approaching.

Fine. If it's either me or you, then it's gonna have to be you. I'm not dying tonight, I don't want this information to die with me.

Change vote: jayseven

In fact, come to think of it, I have information on two people that you'll want to know. You need this information; and I mean that.

Dyson, I'm fairly sure between you and jayseven, jayseven would win so you should just let your information out and you might not die today.

Dyson, I'm fairly sure between you and jayseven, jayseven would win so you should just let your information out and you might not die today.

I already know I'm dying today unless I have something on my side. And I'm willing to give away information that's vital for success if I am kept alive for only one more day. After that, I care not what happens.

I simply wish to see what happens if I offer this.

That said, neither me or jayseven have to go tonight. If this is the case I'll consider releasing some of the information tomorrow.

Surely you, if being a townie, will want that information out whether you're alive or dead? Using it as a bartering technique... especially trying to raise on my upping of the stakes by saying you have info on TWO people!! Well, I can hardly sacrifice myself twice.. Why not release one now and one later, hmm?

I do agree with Jayseven in a way. Release one bit now and one later. It's more likely to save you from the lynch...

Sorry; I simply refuse to do so. Go ahead and kill me and by the end of all of this you'll realise how vital the information I had for you really was.

Or keep me for tomorrow and I'll release a piece. Then another piece the day after.

So its Jayseven vs Dyson now?

We have nothing on Jay whatsoever from what I've read, apart from Dysons gut feeling. Not that we have any hard evidence on Dyson either... but the fact that Jay is willing to sacrifice himself whilst Dyson is holding some information at ransom...

Information that could be inaccurate... information that he only brought to light when faced with his death... and information that someone else might already hold but is yet to discuss. This promise of information suddenly seems pretty convenient.

Dyson has nothing or he's too stupid to release it and deserves to die anyway.

Then go ahead and kill me, and stop wasting your time discussing it.

It's your loss, villagers.

I don't see why, even if/when you survive tonight, you would choose to simply trickle out your information bit by bit. surely if, after the first bbit of info released, you jeopordise a mafioso - they'll hit you that night?

To me it seems that you have nothing, and are simply buying two extra days to use your night-abilities.

If you have such info, surely each night you live you'd get another piece of info? HM!

.. and we can't go ahead with killing either of us because it's 2am (1am thanks GMTREVERSE!) and the other players are probably all asleep :/

EDIT: (yeah editing blows but i just realised it's not REALLY 1am because it's REALLY 2am because my computer clock is dead smart.. which means "oh crap, less time then I thought")

Tell me something Dyson, how can you guarantee that you will survive the night? If you have information beneficial to us townies, then surely they will see fit to kill you before we get this information from you. How will you survive the night? Because you seem so very confident that you will live to tomorrow if not lynched.

Sadly, they are right you know Dyson. If you escape the lynch then the mafia will kill you straight after, during the night period, and we'll hear none of your vital info.

Also, "Rokheds time is approaching" says thunderer. I mean... are we just accusing each other of being in the mafia now for the fun of it? Or do you have evidence? Bleh, pondering Rokheds involvement can probably keep for the next day.

Can someone summarise why we should vote Jayseven or Dyson?

Because to me it looks like blindly pointing your finger at the next person thing is going on here

There isn't hard evidence on either of them. Pointing the finger it is! Maybe Dyson and jayseven should be ignored for now? Once there is more evidence and the next night passes we should have a bit more of an idea on who to go for? Besides we'd also see if Dyson is having us on or if he actually does have information.

Vote: Nobody

I´m not taking part of this "Killing people randomly in hopes theyre a baddy thing"

Change vote: Nobody

There is not sufficient evidence to prosecute jayseven right now. Nor is there for me. I do have the information; however, at this moment in time I would prefer to keep it to myself as it is vitally important for success.

Also, I never said the information was regarding a mafioso member, did I? What gives you this impression?

Vote: Nobody

No reason killing someone just as an experiment, I propose we wait for evidence.

Also, I never said the information was regarding a mafioso member, did I? What gives you this impression?

Ah. So what will make it different to me saying that I know Sanchez is certainly not evil?

Votes (10 is a majority)

Dyson (7) - ReZourceman, darksnowman, MoogleViper, Strider, Sanchez, rokhed00, jayseven

No Lynch (5) - Brian Mcoy, Mundi, Dyson, thunderer, The Fish

M'Sticking to ma guns.

Explain to me your initial reason for voting for me if you please?

Ah. So what will make it different to me saying that I know Sanchez is certainly not evil?

You'll notice I never took part in that argument and currently have no disposition regarding it :wink:

Explain to me your initial reason for voting for me if you please?

Exactly, none.

Vote: ReZourceman

Votes (10 is a majority)

Dyson (7) - ReZourceman, darksnowman, MoogleViper, Strider, Sanchez, rokhed00, jayseven

No Lynch (5) - Brian Mcoy, Mundi, Dyson, thunderer, The Fish

ReZourceman (1) - Shino