NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

Come on Dyson, you owe us some info. I'll know whether you are lying.

The spell kicked into action. The first that spoke that day would die.

MoogleViper is dead. He was The Inventor.

Hey wait a second! He isn't dead! It seems the inventor had planned for this, and invented a special protective charm.

MoogleViper is alive. However, the stress of the ordeal means that he has lost the ability to invent.

Votes (12 is a majority)

Shino (1) thunderer

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (2) MoogleViper, Strider

Bastard. That means I'm practically useless. Well at least you know I'm good. And I still have my health.

*breathes the air of life*

Hmm, interesting what has happened.

I think Dyson owes us information for not lynching him yesterday.

And Strider, Haggis being evil conflicts with the evidence we already have on him. I believe he is innocent.

So, for the moment, I will VOTE: DYSON

I can vouch for Haggis, he may be evil, maybe even too evil for the Mafia, as he's not with them.

.. but strider voted haggis :P

oooh this time there's too many choices! Haggis, dyson, shino, thunderer, all of which are offered or in situations that demand attention. I'll wait until a few more people post before I cast a vote.

What?! What's this "evidence" then? I'm not a member of the mafia, but without giving a proper reason other than "I know he's evil" it seems to me like you might be.

I'll assure you i'm not. But i know for certain you are.

I think Haggis is alright... well for now. Nice work Moogleviper, though beware of falling into a coma! As for Dyson, its time for him to speak.

And AshMats back, how ya been laddo? In the land of the dead were you? You had us worried you were a goner there.

^ I mean strider voted haggis and Moogle voted Dyson (scores wrong :P)

I made a mistake. I've edited my post.

Wow, that was clever MoogleViper.

However, now he is pretty useless, apart from being a townsperson to vote to lynch someone.

Votes (11 is a majority)

Shino (1) thunderer

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (2) MoogleViper, Strider

Dyson (2) mr-paul, ReZourceman

I will reveal all of my last nights activity at the end of the day. And if Dyson doesn't post anything today then lynch him tomorrow.

(Although you will have probably already guessed what happened.)

Why did an arguement break out between those two? Does that mean one of thwm is evil?

lol moogle.

Sorry, i didn't notice your edit - I understand now. Well what do people think of the struggle between shino and thunderer?

Haggis, shino, thunderer, dyson... HMM!

Ok I'll reveal that bit now.

It was me who made them argue. They seemed to be sticking up for Dyson. I figured I'd get them out of the way today and if Dyson turns out to be in the mafia then we will have two others to lynch.

Man, i've had a good stint of not being able to talk in this game so far.

First i get beat up, then go to the land of the dead?

Crazy shit.

I'm trying to make my mind up who to vote for (obviously i've still been reading the thread).

HArd decisions, i see nothing concrete on anyone that they are bad.

EDIT: Also, i'm not evil, and would like to point out the first time Sanchez investigated and you lynched them he got it wrong, i wanna know what makes me appear to be evil?

It said when you "died" Ash that you are a mystery. Maybe that makes it impossible for others to investigate you and see whether you are good or evil? ::shrug:

We can't have too many people who "appear evil" can we? Sanchez's investigations I believe only give the result "Someone is good" or "Someone is evil", and Skunky had appeared evil in the investigation, and hadn't done much in the thread to convince otherwise due to his seemingly random voting for Haggis, which turned out was because he was a stalker.

I believe Sanchez's investigations, and others in the thread seem to back up that Haggis is innocent (apart from Strider today), so i will trust his investigation that you are evil for now, unless you can prove to me otherwise.

I've just realised that 11 is a majority, not 12.

That's the second mistake you made today. The first was saying I was the first to post in the day. When in fact it was you. So you should have died not me. Now give me back my power.

That's the second mistake you made today. The first was saying I was the first to post in the day. When in fact it was you. So you should have died not me. Now give me back my power.

MoogleViper is dead for arguing with the GM.

Nah, just kidding.

So what proof do we have on people then? I'm confused as to who to vote for. (Yes, I've read through the thread, but I'm still puzzled).