NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

Hold on, kupo.

When do you get the lie detector feedback? Tomorrow??

Cos if a night has to pass, and you have used it in a "painfully obvious" fashion on someone, then if they are dodgy you will die over night.

I get the feedback at the end of the day. (Don't blame me chair made the rules)

So for now we can either see what else Dyson has to say and vote for somebody else. It's not as if we are short of suspects. Or we can vote Dyson anyway and bypass the results. I'm a little worried that he found a way to get round my machine. I hope chair hasn't stitched me up. If Dyson is found to be in the mafia then I think it's highly likely that so is Shino and Thunderer.

Reminder:

At the end of the day means when night has begun.

Posting in the thread during the night is illegal.

Votes (11 is a majority)

Shino (1) thunderer

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (1) Strider

Dyson (6) mr-paul, ReZourceman, jayseven, rokhed00, darksnowman, martinist

No Lynch (5) Dyson, Jonnas, AshMat, Strider, the fish

Well who do you suggest to lynch instead, moogle?

and Mccoy, can you explain what happened to you yesterday?

Well all of my stuff has been used and my powers have been taken. The only thing I'm useful for now is the results and a vote.

You can still vote for him if you want. Either way we will get some answers. I just wanted him to give info on others first. But at least we will know about Shino and Thunderer.

I'm fairly certain Thunderer is innocent, but I know Shino is guilty, but may or may not be mafia related. I found it out when I was forced to take a potion that made me a fierce police officer for a night and made me have to interrogate someone, but because I was away my target was randomly picked, and the target, I was told by chair, was Shino.

The info on Shino was the info I was trying to keep back. I've given you all my info. Now I implore you all to wait for just one more day when you can see I'm innocent. And the reason I've held it back? I didn't want people thinking I was the potion person when there was little doubt around at the time for anyone else, and people were looking for a reason to lynch me.

The reason I release the info now is because there's finally a chance for me to prove my innocence and I'm going to take it.

Well who do you suggest to lynch instead, moogle?

and Mccoy, can you explain what happened to you yesterday?

And who has he voted for today??

Soooo based on what Dyson said we should all vote Shino? Do we trust Dyson enough to hang Shino and then wait a night to see if the lie detector comes back proving his innocence?

Personally I want ot hear what Mcoy, Mundi and Sprout have to say. They've all been currently active viewers of this thread for a while :)

Or we could hang Dyson anyway. I'm going to wait for Rokhed to post before I do that. Then we would at least know whether mr-paul is innocent. That might not be as useful as having a mafia member. But at least we can narrow it down.

Or we could hang Dyson anyway. I'm going to wait for Rokhed to post before I do that.

Tonight I'm placing my life in Dysons hands, if he is mafia, I am dead.

I'll be honest with you: I don't have a clue whether mr-paul is evil or innocent. That was made up on my behalf. It was merely me trying to tide everyone over. I explained my reasons for that above. However, the information on Shino is true, and was the single piece of information I had. Last night I felt the urgent need to save myself from the lynch by claiming I had two pieces of information. A bit naughty perhaps, but you gotta do what you gotta do to survive when people are trying to lynch you for no good reason.

Make of that what you will.

Or perhaps you know of the effects of the lie detector better than I do. Maybe your power is to know what is used on you. That could be the reason that you chased Rokhed with a gun (I'm guessing that was you two). So you deliberately posted that piece of information first knowing that the lie detector would only work on the first post you made. Therefore making you able to lie about your involvement with the mafia. Am I right?

I don't have a clue. For all I know you're stalling with this lie detector thing, and it's not even true. The reason I said what I did and not what you said was in case your words were cursed or something.

As for the gun thing, that wasn't me. And Rokhed certainly wouldn't be "putting his life in my hands" or whatever if it was.

to be honest, dyson, i think you lying really does not help your cause. There was no need to say you had two bits of info yesterday, especially about who you deemed innocent.

Your information on shino is indeed interesting, but I cannot say I can wholly believe it (my own opinion of shino's status aside). I don't think we can go another day without a lynch.

Well seeing as I have almost died and my role has been revealed by chair I don't really have any reason to stall. I have already said that I don't mind if you get lynched now.

Can I also ask Sanchez and Rokhed, did you investigate, or whatever, Haggis on Game Night #4?

MooglViper, your lie detector can be used on anybody that posts? Or only Dyson?

Anyway, we need someone to suspect, meanwhile.

With Dyson out of the way, I strongly suspect Ashmat. Sanchez said he's evil, right? Unless you can prove you're not so evil, I think I'm voting for you.

Vote: Ashmat

did you investigate, or whatever, Haggis on Game Night #4?

Yes.

ffdsdfsfds

to be honest, dyson, i think you lying really does not help your cause. There was no need to say you had two bits of info yesterday, especially about who you deemed innocent.

Your information on shino is indeed interesting, but I cannot say I can wholly believe it (my own opinion of shino's status aside). I don't think we can go another day without a lynch.

Well, everything will apparantly become clear tonight anyway. I figured I'd set my record straight and get it all sorted out so there were no loose ends anywhere, and now people at least know everything I know.

What I said in my previous couple of posts has been completely true, and if you don't believe it, then well, I can't blame you. But I ask that you at least wait one more night before fully judging me. I'm anxious to see how this "lie detector" thing works anyway.