N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 9 is over

For want of a better suspect, the crowd pushed the fish to reveal his secrets.

Although he wanted some people dead, he wasn't in the mafia.

The Fish is dead. He was The Anarchist, who was neutral; he would win when all members of the town's law enforcement were dead.

There are 10 players left in the game. (6 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

thunderer

Night 10 begins now

Night 10 is now over

So the man who wanted anarchy to reign was now dead, would the mafia be able to acheive what they wanted?

Again the telepath used his powers. This time he gained control of the mind of the town judge, which wasn't that useful since he was asleep. Not being able to wake his host mind from its sleep, he was about to return to his own mind when suddenly he felt the sensation of death.

The judge had been killed in his sleep.

Shorty is dead. He was The Judge, who could lynch someone when he felt appropriate.

The telepath's mind almost exploded with pain, he could feel the pain receptors in his head literally throbbing.

It is doubtful whether the telepath's mind will ever be the same again.

There are 9 players left in the game. (5 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Sanchez

Shino

Sprout

thunderer

Day 10 begins now

I doubt the telepath has lost his powers. It appears that someone who was once trying to help the town is now set out to kill everyone within it. That is how I read it. I think we should figure out who this mind reader is before it's too late...

Oh, and apologies for my lack of posting in recent days.

I doubt the telepath has lost his powers. It appears that someone who was once trying to help the town is now set out to kill everyone within it. That is how I read it. I think we should figure out who this mind reader is before it's too late...

I don't see that. Please point it out to me.

The telepath controlled someone who could kill someone.

His power is to use the powers of others

I thought his power was to control people and force them to kill?

So the fish got lynched? Ah well, it seems he only wanted to destroy our system of law and justice... which in effect would help the mafia anyway. Also, I saw there that he suspected me of being in the mafia? Well thats just bollocks.

So have we any leads now? Two killers left we think? I dunno where thats from, I read it as the telepath entered Shorty's mind, but found him asleep... so he just put him into a permanent sleep. To be honest, I dunno who to suspect... Sprout?? :s

I don't see that. Please point it out to me.

Night 10 is now over

Again the telepath used his powers. This time he gained control of the mind of the town judge, which wasn't that useful since he was asleep. Not being able to wake his host mind from its sleep, he was about to return to his own mind when suddenly he felt the sensation of death.

The judge had been killed in his sleep.

The telepath's mind almost exploded with pain, he could feel the pain receptors in his head literally throbbing.

It is doubtful whether the telepath's mind will ever be the same again.

The telepath has abused his power too much, and has now killed an innocent player. It is clear he now has death on his mind. Whilst he may have initially been a good person, he now appears to have a mind that purely desires to kill.

So have we any leads now? Two killers left we think? I dunno where thats from, I read it as the telepath entered Shorty's mind, but found him asleep... so he just put him into a permanent sleep. To be honest, I dunno who to suspect... Sprout?? :s

If you like, I could reveal my role. Might end up being a long read however.

Anywho, I think I have a good idea as to who this telepath might be...

Brian Mcoy claims that he can watch someone for the night. On the day following ReZourceman's murder, he immediately accused jayseven of being a member of the Mafia, after claiming that he can watch people at night. But perhaps he can do a bit more than watching, and can go as far as... controlling them.

According to darksnowman, Mcoy has numerous gadgets in his house; perhaps one of them includes the invention that lets him control minds. Mcoy got lucky when first using the device, and took control of a serial killer. He had hit the jackpot, and could use him to kill many more times. Unfortunately for him, the device strained under a second usage. Feeling jayseven had served his purpose; Mcoy could accuse jayseven, knowing he was a killer, and could get away with making an alias as a "Watcher" so nobody would think he was the one controlling minds.

The next night, he was determined to get jayseven found out as a Mafia member, so took control of a police officer. Whilst the mercenary beat him to punch, it didn't matter to Mcoy, jayseven had been killed regardless. Learning of the mercenary, he attempted to acquire his mind by taking control of someone who we did not yet know of their powers. Apparently this had it's drawback, as he killed Shorty in the process, gaining an evil mind due to abusing his powers. Whilst he may have started off with good intentions, now he has the mind of a killer, and won't stop until everyone has died.

I think it is Brian Mcoy that should hang today. Vote: Brian Mcoy.

Hmm, I really doubt we'll reach a majority by 13:30, but we'll try! Sprout says some interesting things regarding Mcoy. I've been suspicious of him this whole time but back at the beginning of the game Rokhed took refuge at Mcoys and survived. This is the only reason I have to believe Mcoy is innocent! I've thought Mcoy could be the telepath but then I also thought that he'd bought the trust of the majority by getting Jay killed, j7 who roxxored by the way.

Meh, I'll Vote: Mcoy but I doubt we'll get a majority in half an hour here.

I'll be looking to hear about your role soonish Sprouty cos I have nothing on you and it seems nor does anyone else- unless their keeping quiet on you.

Woah there, can we get a bit more time there. Hardly any of the people playing this game are online right now (at time of writing). Can we have that extended to tonight maybe?

Since something is actually happening now (all yesterday nothing happened), I'll extend it to later tonight.

Hmm, I really doubt we'll reach a majority by 13:30, but we'll try!

It is an impossibility. At time of writing, only 3 players are online. Unless more players come online in the next half hour, a majority will never be reached. That's why I suggest that we are given some more time.

EDIT: Whoops, got extended time, man I'm slow at posting :heh:.

I'll follow the voting and go VOTE : Brian Mcoy. We need to try and lynch someone, as it is not good to not lynch someone. Chairdriver, please can we have some extra time? It's not like the voting is balanced and a majority won't be reached, there just isn't enough people around to nominate someone to lynch.