NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
conzer16

Noodles!!

So Iwas sitting at home earlier and realised I had some left over chilli from a few nights ago for dinner....not that appealing to be frank! I didn't have anything else to cook and my eyes strayed to the local noodle bar's take away menu.... : peace:

Eureka! Noodles for dinner!

I put on a pair of shoes, grabbed the ould iPod and walked the 5 mins to the noodle bar and ordered myself a nice big Chicken Red Curry with Egg Noodles :yay:

Woohoo!!

I then took a quick stroll across the road to the off licence, pcked up a 6 pack and strolled home feeling great! I've just finished my noodles now!! :heh:

I love noodles!

What's your favourite take away food?

Not a fan of noodles myself. But mine would have to be:

Rice in Chicken and black bean sauce. I had it tonight infact and it was yummy (Which is also the same name as the shop)

Indian. The food of real men. Curry, chips (I'm from the North-East!), naan bread, popadoms => Gorge => Feel guilty day after.

Hmm, don't really have take away food that often. But I guess I'm a fan of our typical Belgian fries, or the gorgeously delicious tuna sandwich one of our local sandwich shops makes. =D

Indian. The food of real men. Curry, chips (I'm from the North-East!), naan bread, popadoms => Gorge => Feel guilty day after.

Have you ever tried Chips and Curry sauce together? Seriously awesome.

Chis+ curry sauce = win

Chinese is the best!

You speak as if I'm from a different planet. Of course I have! There used to a chippy in Billingham town centre that did chips+curry sauce+sausage+slice of bread for 80p. Good days. (But that was 10 years ago, it may have gone now.)

You speak as if I'm from a different planet. Of course I have! There used to a chippy in Billingham town centre that did chips+curry sauce+sausage+slice of bread for 80p. Good days. (But that was 10 years ago, it may have gone now.)

I thought it was just a Scottish thing.... Like deep-fried Mars Bars.

I thought it was just a Scottish thing.... Like deep-fried Mars Bars.

Deep fried Mars Bars are available here in Dublin

deep friend mars bars are available all around where i live, and thats in north west england...

and chips and curry sauce, they serve that in schools aswell, thought it was a common food lol

on subject of noodles, fried rice pwns noodles, especially with sweet and sour chicken and some spring rolls :D

AHH i hate healthy eating, wont be having a take-away till at least xmas.

Chinese...mock meats (gluten/soya duck, chicken or wtv), tofu in any sauce, crispy seaweed, monks vegetables...etc

All food of the gods.

I especially like rice noodles too but you don't get that so much in Chinese restaurants...more in chinese grocery stores.

hmm, might seem a weird question, but it just came into my head, usually when i tell people this they think its weird, but its really nice.

When you have a curry, slice banana on the top, when you get a hot bit, aim ur fork at a slice of banana.

Have you tried pot noodle recently, since they took out the salt its not worth eatting its just got no texture now.

The Jade Garden in Thornhill does some good chinese food. Ribs, chum yao chicken, chow main....all with a heafty helping of greace. Best place ever

Living in China = Noodles on the cheap, anytime, anywhere.

You could literally eat well here for about 50p a day and get all the nutrition your body needs.

And I have to say Martinist, that it has been my experience that any restaurant with "Jade" in the title almost guarantees good scoff.

Sign in to follow this