N-Europe

What Would You Do With 15 million Tax free pounds.

Emasher

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, I see the PC brigade are out in force tonight. I suppose I'm a sexist now am I?

No, I was just questioning the way you put what you were trying to say over, because it did sound a little offensive. I didn't call you sexist at all, so what was the point in saying that?

Guest dynastygal
Ah yes, I forgot, women want nothing but money from a relationship! Silly me!

Now fuck off.

I want someone to share my life with and to cuddle up to, and to kiss...and be intimate with...sod money. As long as we both earn enough to live happily together, it's all good.

Guest dynastygal

I was intentionally proving you right. Since it is what I want. Someone who wants money to come with the partner is shallow imo.

I want someone to share my life with and to cuddle up to, and to kiss...and be intimate with...sod money. As long as we both earn enough to live happily together, it's all good.

I want someone I can do all that with, who is also incredibly wealthy.

15million, I dunno if that's enough.

Couldn't you just produce a series and hire him? It could be anything you wanted as well, maybe an off shoot of Heroes or something you made up where its just him...on screen...all the time. :heh:

That would be more fun imo!

Zebra crossing?

I loled! I just couldn't find a good picture.

I'd stick 10mil in the highest sort of interest accounts that I can, and just live off the interest gained on it after a year. £100,000 of the interest would be for my parents each year. While I wait for the interest to accumulate I'd spend the other 5million lavishly, on my parents, family, holidays, friends, I'd invest in my mate's band, go visiting mates around the country, finish my degree then get a nice sizeable house and two cars(one flash, one not so flash) and then not bother to work another day in my life. Also I'd consider getting a vault like scrooge mcduck's built into my house, so I could do a similar money bath sort of thing. With notes of course, not coins. I might buy a bag of diamonds too, just for the hell of it!