N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

Guest Jordan
To be fair, it did look pretty shit at one point. And the fact that the man behind this game was also behind the Street Fighter 3 soundtrack, doesn't exactly fill me with enthusiasm.

HERESY.

Take that back right now!

The SF3 Third Strike Arranaged OST is fucking brilliant.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERESY.

Take that back right now!

The SF3 Third Strike Arranaged OST is fucking brilliant.

Considering your track record, I'm going to presume that you're serious, and proclaim it a testament to your discerning and tasteful ear.

Now where's my noose?

It's a shame the last time we saw SF was on the SNES. Sagat is sad he never made it on the N64, Cube and Wii. I read somewhere about the history between Capcom and Nintendo; i will look it up again. SF4 looks great; another reason why i may get the PS3 and together with GT5.

There is a new movie coming out; looks promising: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0891592/

Kristen Kreuk as Chun-Li? It's going to be very, very lame...

As much as I like Kristen Kreuk (and indeed, I do like her quite a bit!) to play my beloved Chun-Li... still, I guess it's better than a person like Kylie Minogue playing someone like Cammy...:heh:

oh wow. the boxer guy looks freakin awesome! You can practically feel the momentum just from that still shot.

Balrog is his name (or M. Bison if you prefer the japanese orientations of the names) I like his look but his control scheme pales in comparison to the might of Dudley. Ah well the only thing that links them is their skin colour and fighting style.