N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had another go at this today after giving up the other day. Practised super and ultra moves, and after about two hours, finally managed to beat arcade mode on easy with Crimson Viper (not that I even managed to pull off any super or ultra moves in any of the fights). It was a total fluke, but it felt great to finally do it. :p Still think they made easy mode far too hard, though.

The thing about SF is, I've never really tried to complex shit. But, SF4 seems suuuuuper complicated in places. Focus attacks in particular, cancelling, 2 super meters...

Although I know some of this is due to the crappy for beat 'em ups XBOX controllers i've used.

...Did almost no one here play SF3III? Mastering parrys seems much hader than what I have seen of anything in SF4. If so, I am looking forward to dominating some fellows here :heh:

I could parry projectiles without any problems at all, but normal attacks in proper combat? God no, that was just stupidly hard :D

Okay, I feel stupid. Just realised that the 'Easy' difficulty level that I was constantly getting beaten by Seth on... wasn't actually the easiest level. In fact there are two levels easier than it. Much more suited to beat-em-up n00bs like me. :p Just unlocked Gen, Sakura and Rose in the space of about 45 minutes - that's more like it. :D