NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

I flogged my SE stick, waste of money. I know this goes against everything Street Fighter, but i actually prefer the analogue stick. Sure, charge moves are a pain in the arse but overall i find it smoother. Certainly the stick wasn't worth the £75 it cost me even if it did make some moves easier.

I flogged my SE stick, waste of money. I know this goes against everything Street Fighter, but i actually prefer the analogue stick. Sure, charge moves are a pain in the arse but overall i find it smoother. Certainly the stick wasn't worth the £75 it cost me even if it did make some moves easier.

Lol I know what you mean. I sometimes prefer the joystick rather than using my fightpad....my left thumb is actually killing me from using the d pad.

Anyways, been playin this quite a bit online....got my BPs to over 1000! woo. I love Ken too much...I need to start using other characters...any suggestions?

How is seth so hard? I changed difficulty setting down, I can easily get through to him but I can't get anywhere near him!

How is seth so hard? I changed difficulty setting down, I can easily get through to him but I can't get anywhere near him!

Welcome to this thread all over a couple of months ago, he never gets much easier either, even with the people you're best with. He's broken.

True. But you eventually find a knack for killing him with a character. It's tough but doable...just.

True. But you eventually find a knack for killing him with a character. It's tough but doable...just.

Yeah he pretty much destroyed me like 1000 times when i first got the game. Had to learn how to combo well and then combo into the ultra with most of the characters to finally beat him.

Damn, when I layed down the tenner for this I didn't know what a shitstorm I was getting into.

I'm so addicted to this game its ridiculous. Once my exams are over, i'm gonna have to get a 12 month gold subscription for this. Thank god this free gold period is ending today, otherwise i won't end up doing any revision!

I'm so addicted to this game its ridiculous. Once my exams are over, i'm gonna have to get a 12 month gold subscription for this. Thank god this free gold period is ending today, otherwise i won't end up doing any revision!

When my exams are over i'll get LIVE and give you a few games ;) Who do you use? I'm a Guile man :)

When my exams are over i'll get LIVE and give you a few games ;) Who do you use? I'm a Guile man :)

Ken of course! I luuuurve him lol. He's the only character I play with.....I've tried out different characters but he's the only one I know inside out!

Just played a guile today who was fuckin immense. Dunno how you lot do it!:grin:

Oh god, not another Ken player to add to the millions already out there :heh:

Goron I believe we need to have a few more matches too after our pre-release banter sessions! Aren't we tied on victories or something right now? I believe Guile needs his ass kicked by Akuma once again? :D

Just had a 2 hour session on this baby....got my BP score to 1500....it was getting too easy, so I tried out the championship mode and thats where the REAL SF4 players are! Bloody hell some people are good...vega players are annoying as is M Bison!

What exactly is the point of championship mode? What does it do?

Ken of course! I luuuurve him lol. He's the only character I play with.....I've tried out different characters but he's the only one I know inside out!

Just played a guile today who was fuckin immense. Dunno how you lot do it!:grin:

Guile is so stupidly hard to play with; easily bottom tier in this game. What makes him so bad is the way you use his ultra/super, so hard to combo into and even then it's tricky..a slight finger slip and you just look stupid. Complete opposite of Ken who's ultra is SO easy to use.

Oh god, not another Ken player to add to the millions already out there :heh:

Goron I believe we need to have a few more matches too after our pre-release banter sessions! Aren't we tied on victories or something right now? I believe Guile needs his ass kicked by Akuma once again? :D

Well I get live back 20th June so will be online a lot more :D Expect some good matches! SONIC BOOM!

I'm a Chunners man myself. Love her so much!

I find Honda, Blanka and Vega players the hardest to beat. Hell, i got beat by a good El Fuerte the other day too, its insane how skilled people have got!

But i still think im quite good. Just depends what happens :p

Championship mode is just about grading up. You dont lose points if you lose, so its a safer place to play online and just try and improve yourself. Grade Points are what matter, the more you get the higher rank you can become. Championship points confused me at first, but they're just a way of saying how well you did in one particular championship. If you get more than 5000 or something in one then you can upload a replay to the servers. Bit pointless, but its nice to win with loads of CPs, makes you feel good and means you've beaten harder people to win.

oh.....my....god. I have just discovered Sagat! I've tried playing as him before as many say he's the best character in the game but I could never get to grips with him. But just now, i tried him against my brother and he is fuckin immense! Everything just clicked! lol. I even beat my brother who played as his main character which was Ken!

Tiger Knee FTW!

my fav is cammy :D she kicks arse

currently on a undefeated run with her of 4 in a row online

havent been playing it online much as doing the trails and completing it with everyone to get chars and stuff unlocked :)

love this game so much

Fuck Sagat. Me and my flatmate actually banned him from out games he was that OP.

Fuck Sagat. Me and my flatmate actually banned him from out games he was that OP.

lol. My main character is Ken and I'm gonna start practising with Sagat....he's too good man!:grin:

I'm a Cammy fan, I used to play as Ken but then I discovered everyone playing as Ken (like 75% of matches I played online...) so I didn't want to add to that annoying statistic. I'm not bad online but I still can't beat my IRL mate who's been playing since he was half my age :/

I'm a Cammy fan, I used to play as Ken but then I discovered everyone playing as Ken (like 75% of matches I played online...) so I didn't want to add to that annoying statistic. I'm not bad online but I still can't beat my IRL mate who's been playing since he was half my age :/

I can beat alot of peeps using Ken.....he's my best character by far! Got a 13 match wining streak with that geeza! Whats your highest streak everyone? I wanna know!

Is it possible to beat people via luck in this game? Obviously professionals will always do well but would it be fairly simple to mash the right buttons and end up winning?

Well i got 5 wins. I play as Sagat. Dont win much.

Much better at SC4.

I can beat alot of peeps using Ken.....he's my best character by far! Got a 13 match wining streak with that geeza! Whats your highest streak everyone? I wanna know!

9 in a row here. Its maddening that i cant get the 10 win trophy

16 wins in a row with Guile, but I class my 5 wins in a row with Viper a better achievement. She is so underpowered its laughable, but I just love using her.:indeed: