N-Europe

MPoTD2: Randomness in your day

conzer16

Guest dynastygal
This isn't going to go well...

I think so too.

Oh well, might as well say something whilst it's here.

There was this uber tiny snail on my companion cats fur....it was so cute !

It should be given a chance.

What he said. :smile:

I finished school at 2:40 today, and I'm going to nIceland on Saturday. I love timetables and geography trips. And gloating. I love that too! :heh:

I should be getting my Icelandic kroner tomorrow. I'm only getting 50 pounds worth, though, as there is practically nothing to buy there, apparently.

Oh, and about this thread: may I suggest that, if possible, that it be set so that posts here don't count towards peoples' post count.

Not the Mac thing again.

Anyway, speed up your computer? Either you're spyware infested, or you have stupid program running... or something.

99% of the time its end user.

Buy a Mac.

You're intent on causing trouble and starting arguments, aren't you? You know that will start one, so you posted it, so this thread gets locked due to the onsetting argument, and other members get pissed off. Try doing something other than try and pissing off people for once.

You're intent on causing trouble and starting arguments, aren't you? You know that will start one, so you posted it, so this thread gets locked due to the onsetting argument, and other members get pissed off. Try doing something other than try and pissing off people for once.

Oh dear. It was a light hearted nod to a long running joke we used to have on the tech board, and was in no way intended to start an argument. Although, I must apologise, for I had not considered the possibility of an argumentative little **** such as yourself posting a scathing reply, hence instigating this thing called an 'argument' which you so loathe.