N-Europe

What did he do that was awful?

He never really did anything awful. It was just the way he came on here bragging about how his life was wonderful and all ours sucked ect. Its sort of the opposite in this case, but it just seems like a similar situation.

I think Dan Dare is right though, this is just going around in circles.

ok you all can't read normal type. Here we go, then.

shut up about the fucking sim card or you'll get infractions.

Why are you attacking the users talking about it than Rokhed?

He never really did anything awful. It was just the way he came on here bragging about how his life was wonderful and all ours sucked ect. Its sort of the opposite in this case, but it just seems like a similar situation.

He did that :blank:

ok you all can't read normal type. Here we go, then.

shut up about the fucking sim card or you'll get infractions.

12) Attacking, harassing or "flaming" of others is not tolerated. Remain friendly and civil at all times. Be helpful when possible. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.

13) Swearing, and use of slurs about race or sexual orientation are prohibited.

lol why dont you issue two to yourself while your at it. Its a forum I mean sierously noones gonna die.

Ever decreasing circles.

Dan Dare grows mad with power!

Did you using it run someones bill up, thus costing them more money than they actually lost?

Nop, it was an old Nokia6600 still better than my older one, and I was coincidently wanting a new phone.

Like seriously guys, its the internet, can't you all just shut up and tell us how your day was?!

OT: My day was incredibly boring. The two faced bitch came back to me and apologised for her actions last night, and asked if we were still "best friends" I didn't realise we were best friends haha!

Like seriously guys, its the internet, can't you all just shut up and tell us how your day was?!

OT: My day was incredibly boring. The two faced bitch came back to me and apologised for her actions last night, and asked if we were still "best friends" I didn't realise we were best friends haha!

What did you say?

That sicko Charlie gave me one once. I think you need like 6 yellows to get banned so its not exactly a big deal.
I think you get 10 points before a ban, this one was worth 1 point. My other was worth 0.

Sound like your friend is a suckup to me.

My day has been boring so far but i am going out later around eight o'clock.