NEurope

easy day, college followed by the gym, first time in about 3 weeks iv been, and i came out shaking lol. Feeling like crap now though, bastard cold cropped up.

No, she'll mean "sex".

"Sexing" or "to sex" is to determine the gender of a rabbit (or, evidentially, a guinea pig).

Oh, it all makes sense now. The years of hardship were worth it.

Still, to me, to sex is to sex

guinea pig penis lol

Lazy, except for the 30 minutes i spent burying a deer carcass that my dog dragged into the yard

A long Monday! (they always go slowly)

I had to stay at school for Parents Evening which went well! :D

And now i'm Extremely happy as i have just been given a huge basket of chips! :grin:

This thread is basically going to be the new "MPD" isn't it? (I'm not complaining btw :) )

Hopefully my day tomorrow will be awesome! But somehow I think not :(. I've got a whole school sponsored walk on friday (10 miles). I did it last year, but now I'm in 6th form I can do other stuff like telling year 7's to hurry up/kick them if they don't.

This thread is basically going to be the new "MPD" isn't it? (I'm not complaining btw :)

Probably. It doesn't feel quite the same though.

Probably. It doesn't feel quite the same though.

Agreed, but it will do eventually. *Prays*

Oh, it all makes sense now. The years of hardship were worth it.

Still, to me, to sex is to sex

guinea pig penis lol

Yeah, fish got it right.

For Guinea pigs, females have a little slit in the shape of a Y, and males you push down with two fingers gently around that general area and a penis pops out. Same thing for male rabbits - penis pops out when pressure is applied around the opening it comes out of. Just for those interested.

Cute cat, strider.

Yeah, fish got it right.

For Guinea pigs, females have a little slit in the shape of a Y, and males you push down with two fingers gently around that general area and a penis pops out. Same thing for male rabbits - penis pops out when pressure is applied around the opening it comes out of. Just for those interested.

Sounds the same as humans.

Not really? Women don't have a y shaped slit, and mens penises don't....errr, well, I won't go there as it's just asking for double entendres and rude jokes tbh.

Yeah, fish got it right.

Cute cat, strider.

Too much info. I asked for it really lol.

Yeah, fish got it right.

Cute cat, strider.

Its scary how you even know that.

Well, my day was fairly uneventful. I'm off work ill, but i needed food so i had to go shopping. Which meant walking 3/4 of a mile each way in the pouring rain with an already bad cold. Walking that far with 4 extremely heavy bags of shopping fails.

I came back, ate (for the first time in the day at around 3pm, because i woke up at mid day due to feeling ill.). Then i played some PGR4, talked to Letty on the phone who is in Cornwall (yes, thats why she isn't posting) and she informed me shes off to the London Expo tomorrow. Lucky her.

Anyway, after more eating for tea and watching Dragon's Den i've sat down here. Checked my work-work email and work personal email, seemed like a fairly quiet day, which i'm thankful for.

I just hope i'm better tomorrow! I guess the bugs are just catching up.

Well, I am on my 3rd year of doing an animal related course, so I think I should know...:p

Well, I am on my 3rd year of doing an animal related course, so I think I should know...:p

Ok, here's a test...

Tell me what is special about a snake penis....

Thats an easy one, they have two of them and are capable of growing them back if they get ripped off.

I don't know much about snake penises but as far as I'm aware the further in you can go in a snake in the slit on it's underneath (towards the tale) the more likely it's male...I think.

I'm not too keen on snakes.

Edit: Interesting, we were never told that, oddly enough.

Thats an easy one, they have two of them and are capable of growing them back if they get ripped off.

Lol, I thought I was the only one sad enough to know that.

Ripped off....don't like the sound of that! :shakehead

My day has been a bit tiring. Tomorrow will be worse. Leave at 7.40 for Uni, get back home at 6.40. Seriously can't wait for my October break next week, weekends just don't cut it.

Also day sucked when I found out girlfriend wasn't staying over with my sister tomorrow night. Sucks :heh:

I'll see her on Wednesday...