NEurope

Thats an easy one, they have two of them and are capable of growing them back if they get ripped off.

Woah! you learn something new everyday....! :D

I think I found out after a discussion of animal penises on the bus last year, then went home on the internet and searched for snake penises and reproduction on wikipedia.

How very sad of me.

LMAO....why on earth were you talking about animal penises on a bus...XD

LMAO....why on earth were you talking about animal penises on a bus...XD

Don't have a clue! We talk about some pretty random stuff.

Don't have a clue! We talk about some pretty random stuff.

Talking about random stuff is just awesome! We were in Pysch today and ended up having a casual chat about bondage.

We have to teach the class in 2 lessons on "context" (groups of four). I'm crapping myself.

I was up at 5am, trains were all cancelled due to vandilism on the line so had to drive to the Dome and get the tube into work instead. Finished work about 2pm then had to take my girlfriend to the hospital where we sat in A&E for 4 hours before being seen.

I then went to the pub to meet my friend who got back from Afghanistan yesterday to give him hugs, warm welcomes and beer.

A pretty nice day tbh! Spent most of the weekend with a migraine and was glad to finally wake up with it gone, my g/f got to spend last night here, first time we got a night together in a few days. I'm studying at least one module of my Uni course pretty well (I'm sure I can secure at least 10 points this semester, not so sure about the rest :heh:). The forums are become a bit tiresome, feels like policing a rioting youth club sometimes with all the arguments, but I'm making sure it doesn't affect my real life :D Ooh, went out and got a kebab for tea, wasn't the best I've ever had but the salad had garlic and onion which is some tasty shiz (hazardous for the breath situation, mind).

Tomorrow is a 9am start so I might not have quite the optimistic face on then o_o ooh but a new episode of Heroes will be about....

Pretty crappy couple of days. My birthday sucked, I'm getting sick, Phantom Hourglass hasn't arrived yet, I have tons of school work, stuff to do for N-E (no one makes me do it, but I want to), I'm pennyless. Bah, I'm really depressed right now. I doubt I'll have the willpower to go to school tomorrow.

Still depressed, numerable compliments have made no dent on my justifiably negative mood.

No 360, no good games for the Wii, no games for the PS3... Day sucks so far.

More to life than games mate.

More to life than games mate.

Now now, we all know thats just a lie.

*gets back to PGR4, Super Paper Mario and various PC games*

Zelda on Friday, wee.

Day so far:

Got up this morning, burping like crazy around 7am. Seems i had alot of gas in my stomach after not eating much yesterday. Epic fail.

I feel much better than yesterday though, far better. Gunna take today off just to get fully over it, then back in to work tomorrow :)

Ahhh... crazy!

Well i went into work, i'm not feeling too great but i can work.

Only to find around 9 long emails in my inbox this morning. Sorted 8 of them, 1 to go. But the guys in Kwuahlalumpa (sp?!) and doesn't need to be sorted for a little while.

Also Rez, i assume a Bull's penis to be rather large.

Im doing this for yesterday as so far today has consisted of a brief chat to my housemate and t'internetting.

Yesterday was alright. Quickly summarised; very very dull lecture, cruising around a council estate, purchasing manga, watching Wonderfalls, eating epic curry, night out with housemate and her ex, trying to find a special friend for about four hours and then finally finding them and happy super fun times.

Ended up better than I thought it would.

My day so far:

Really tired. Doesn't help with getting a report today for tomorrow. And also have a maths assignement to finish I got yesterday for tomorrow. Oh yea, I have a test aswell tomorrow. So basically when I leave Uni, i'll be half dead on the bus going "I hate maths" but after I get food, i'll be resuming my Uni work for about 4 more hours(if i'm fast). So that'll bringly me swiftly up to 11pm. Then I also have to phone my girlfriend about stuff that's going on tomorrow after Uni.

Oh and I need to hand in my assignment and report before my 1 lecture tomorrow, cause after my lecture I need to run (sit on bus) to the train station to get to Edinburgh.

Today and tomorrow afternoon will out rightly suck :heh:

Woke up at five-ish. Well I had real trouble getting up just cause i'm so nakered. But me some tea and some boiled eggs. Freezing on the bike ride to training, so after I went and bought some gloves.

During I fixed myself up with a new Chinese teacher, who's actually the mother of one of the girls who i'm.... aquintances with. However my schedule is freaking full now. And it means i'll have to see this other girl on Saturday as opposed to tomorrow.

Had a nap, then had to go down to the police bereau to register the fact i'm pretty much living here now. But there was not enough people working so I went back. And i've been reading ever since. Fairly slow day.

During I fixed myself up with a new Chinese teacher, who's actually the mother of one of the girls who i'm.... aquintances with. However my schedule is freaking full now. And it means i'll have to see this other girl on Saturday as opposed to tomorrow.

Ha, that sounds awkward.

Teacher: "Hi Lazyboy."

Lazyboy: "hello teacher!"

Lazyboy: "I'm ploughing your daughter."

Teacher: "Well isn't that wonderful?"

Feeling better today, decided to take a second day off, just still a bit sniffly. Halls are lifesavers. Student loan still not in, which is increasingly annoying. Been a rather sedentary day all in all. Might go for a short stroll later. I should really do something.

I'm home now, because I felt a bit sick at school, and was soo tired. I need a holiday. And fast.

Is this the MPT then?

Anyway, my day has been rather crap because I seem to have come down with the dreaded freshers' flu (perhaps that should be 3rd years' flu?). I've got a big night out planned, and I don't intend to miss it, but alcohol + paracetamol isn't a good idea is it? Oh well, I guess we'll find out.

Is this the MPT then?

Anyway, my day has been rather crap because I seem to have come down with the dreaded freshers' flu (perhaps that should be 3rd years' flu?). I've got a big night out planned, and I don't intend to miss it, but alcohol + paracetamol isn't a good idea is it? Oh well, I guess we'll find out.

Dear God, you're slow. The MPT has been moved.

Dear God, you're slow. The MPT has been moved.

In that case, I apologise. Can you link me to it? I can't seem to find it.