NEurope

Two years without it ever happening...and Media Player is wank...

Oh, wait, I forgot. You're Mr. Anti-Apple, whereas I'm Mr. Couldn't-really-give-a-toss. How you doing? :heh:

Agreed, Windows Media Player is wank... Its not that it's even an Apple product, I just don't like how it functions or looks.

Today i went shopping for mothersday which turned out to be alot easier that first expected, yay for DVD's. I also got myself a shirt while i was there (Woop) fairly unexpected, but the nice weather made me do it.

Since then i have done nothing except scan the interwebs for things to do, which had led me to a facebook group called "It's called a cob". Now what what would you people describe this bread as:

196050912_a20e19947b.jpg

I would call that a cob, and to be honest i thought everyone did (Midlands thing apparently), what would you call it?

A bread bun.

What the hell is a cob? You get corn on the cob... but that's it.

Agreed, Windows Media Player is wank... Its not that it's even an Apple product, I just don't like how it functions or looks.

Fair enough. But the whole deleting thing just happened because my brother put on an update.

I'm pretty comfortable with iTunes. So long as it plays the songs I don't care.

Since then i have done nothing except scan the interwebs for things to do, which had led me to a facebook group called "It's called a cob". Now what what would you people describe this bread as:

196050912_a20e19947b.jpg

I would call that a cob, and to be honest i thought everyone did (Midlands thing apparently), what would you call it?

That IS a cob. No question. A crusty cob, that's what it is.

Heh bread bun.

That is a cob, we have 'cob shops' and everything, i don't think i'd call it anything else :grin:

A bun is what it is, i googled cob and got corn on the cob, googled bun and got ...well that bun :P

ESSAY :(

The frack is a cob?

I call it a roll. A bread roll. Pronounced "row-L".

A bun reminds of something sweet from a bakery.

That's a cob. Or as people in the Manchester area call it, a "bahm" cake. Example: A cheese and tomato bahm.

As for the music playing. Windows Media Player was good in the old days, but the recent version has a terrible looking library. Winamp all the way.

EDIT: The Embassy Medical Money Rip-Off Buggers should've gotten back to me "within four days" of stealing my blood on Tuesday. I don't want no "we don't open Saturdays" crap. When I pay £135, I expect prompt results.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

In an exceptionally good mood today (and have been using the word exceptionally a lot as well) and I don't know why. Actually I do know and it's a really silly little thing, although some may think it's bigger than it is. I just need to see how it pans out/see if I actually do anything about it but this would probably be more better placed in the Sexuality Thread. Just finished up my review of GTA Chinatown Wars for work so will send that off tomorrow when I've finished my MadWorld one. For those wanting to know what I though, I'll post a little snippit of it in the relevant thread.

Anyway, it's been a beautiful day again today. Loving the weather lately. Think it's helping me be in a good mood. Will be having another evening of watching Richard Pryor dvds which will be great. Such a great comedian.

I call it a roll. A bread roll. Pronounced "row-L".

A "Row-L" is something at arenas and stadia. Not something you eat. :indeed:

*Imagines Paj trying to eat a plastic seat.*

A "Row-L" is something at arenas and stadia. Not something you eat. :indeed:

*Imagines Paj trying to eat a plastic seat.*

I said it was pronounced "row-l". Everyone knows that when describing something in the way it's pronounced, or phonetically, the dash means nothing.

You fool. :angry:

Bap or a roll.

Probably just bankrupted myself buying lovely things for my mum, but she deserves it of course and I love buying things, heh.

Bit nervous. Going for a drink with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. Thing is, he and I have a bit of a history and it was quite messy at one point, so I just don't know what it's gonna be like.

"Role" would've been better.

Failing that, tell them to do a Barrel Roll. They'll get the pronounciation that way.

Looks like a Breakfast Roll to me, i.e. crusty top and looks like it'll be very aerated (don't know if this is a word but it's the best I could use to explain what it'll be like when you slice it open). Lots of holes basically and won't be very filling, which is the whole idea with a breakfast roll.

Bap or a roll.

What she said. Big-up the Hertfordshire massive! :heh:

I've decided to head back for Mother's Day as my sister is up in Edinburgh. Go me.

What she said. Big-up the Hertfordshire massive! :heh:

I've decided to head back for Mother's Day as my sister is up in Edinburgh. Go me.

hehe, I'm in Bucks; but I will big up the Home Counties massive if you like! I wonder if anyone has ever put 'Home Counties' and 'massive' together before, doubtful.

(what shall I wear? what shall I wear? I seem to have nothing)

That is a roll my friend, nothing else to it to be fair. I actually had one of them "rolls" earlier, which was nice tbf.

Day so far, pretty damn good. My mate popped over so we watched Top Gear, played Lost and Damned and then he wooped me on Soul Calibur IV as Darth Vader until i came along with Maxi, Yun-Seung and Kilic. (we have this thing, pick a character and stick with them until you lose then you can change). Final score was 12 - 6

Then in return, i wooped him in Smackdown vs RAW (same rule above included in here). He only beat me twice, i beat him 14 times.

Off to the pub again later for a comedian.

Clearly a bap.

Also, if you're looking for a good music player, try foobar2000. Nice and simple interface, very clean and fast. iTunes, especially on Windows, is really sluggish in comparison.