Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Interesting By Antony Shimmin

thirtynine.

Interesting, The forum has been going to hell recently through abuse and basically 'Evilness', A Few notable members who have constantly caused arguments, constantly instigating arguments, yet what seems to be a lifetime of just poor quality posts and horribleness v A Few Posts of Shits and Giggles which the whole forum seemed to enjoy. We seem to me the ones at the outside of the N-E Walls. For the record, I was not GTFO Moria and if the mods haven't figured out who it was yet then I am very suprised. Heres my take on it, the mods are afraid of banning the real people are bringing the forum down, I wasn't bringing the forum down, infact I was very proud of myself that I was part of something that gave this forum a much needed 'LULZ' After weeks of bad flaming, which you can look up..

Every single one of my posts and show I have not flamed, Just gave just opinions. So those who are still remaining in N-E, I Ask you, Do you want some people who just wanted a laugh instead of a massive flaming session, or do you want those intent on arguing and not getting anything done to them because the mods have a relationship with them?

Also I actually did not absue any rules last night, so why I got banned I don't know

All the best from my Sexist self

Antony Shimmin

Copypasta from ant, Not attempting to shit stir, just doing him a favor.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not naming names but why are people like Fields and Rokhed still around. Im not saying theres a conspiracy that they are being kept here, but a few pages of GTFO = perma ban, wheras constant harrasment and arguing and back handed comments, = welcome to stay.

There is a line. I know exactly where it is, and edge closer and closer to it with each post. I have not yet, however, crossed it. I'm not entirely convinced Ant et al did either, but that's for another argument.

Exactly. It seems people who go out of there way to make comments about people and clearly start arguments are just sitting at the side lines not even getting mentioned from admins/etc to tone it down, and then they just post smug comments like theyre innocent, and he...I mean it gets on my tits.

Exactly. It seems people who go out of there way to make comments about people and clearly start arguments are just sitting at the side lines not even getting mentioned from admins/etc to tone it down, and then they just post smug comments like theyre innocent, and he...I mean it gets on my tits.

I have faith in the admins and their decisions, so should you.

Look you guys have to realize that the mods and admins are people too and it's easy to find it fair to ban people for trying to start revolutions, while banning people for arguing about stuff such as cross dressing enters the freedom of speech territory. Let things cool down OK?

Look you guys have to realize that the mods and admins are people too and it's easy to find it fair to ban people for trying to start revolutions, while banning people for arguing about stuff such as cross dressing enters the freedom of speech territory. Let things cool down OK?

Fantastic post, I'll buy you a pint next time I'm in Portugal.

You give me far too much credit.

If you even had 1 minute in the staff board you'd know that to be untrue.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!