Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Music!

Cube

i'm ashamed to say it... but i truly love this game

at first when it was anounced i hated nintendo for it LOL but now i play it almost everyday

You have this too? I can't wait to play this game!! I know I'm going to play it more that Guitar Hero which costs 5 times as much and out on the same day..... :)

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this, Diageo:

Hard to like, easy to hate, you have 20% of chances of liking it if you are not a Nintendo hardcore fan boy (in case you are, the chances are of 99%) neither a Nintendo Hardcore hater (in case you are, the chances are 0%)

Wrong...

Maase:

Impossible to Love, most certainly hated.

You have 0% of chances of liking unless you are an idiot (In which case its 0,1%) or a retarded (0,2%)

Your babies. Give me them. Now.

oh please ass kissing isn't necessary

soooooo mixed it is then :)

welll..... nah i'll still stay away from this game but I won;t hate anyone if they like it...... yet :D I kid I kid ( not really I'm just an asshole )

this is still hilarious though.. It's getting so so hard to defend this I don't know how ye do it :)

Damn you for you trying something different Nintendo. DAMN YOU!!! Why didn't you make a guitar hero clone?

I don't want a GH clone. But I think their casual approach to this will work, just there are plenty of people who will find it boring. I don't think the track list is for everyone to be honest and they could have made more of an effort to include more modern songs even pop songs would have done. I'm not a fan of the genre but songs that have been in the chart recently would have drawn more people in.

I actually think there is a place for the likes of twinkle twinkle little star, as it offers something for children in the family. Along with Nintendo songs for Nintendo fans in the family. It's just the more casual parents etc... that are perhaps not catered for properly.

I think in some ways Nintendo are to be admired for their attempts at something different, but I think for a lot of gamers it will be lacking...

Fragile

Arc Rise Fantasia

Monster Hunter 3

Valhalla Knights : Eldar Saga

Dynamic Slash

Kizuna

Dawn of the New World

No More Heroes 2

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic and the Black Night

Sin and Punishment 2

The Conduit

Mad World

Guitar Hero IV

Another Code

Fatal Frame 4

Tenchu 4

Oboro Muramasa Youtouden

Animal Crossing

Punch Out

Dead Rising

Cosmic Walker

Cursed Mountain

Klonoa

Red Steel 2, Zelda Wii, Mario Wii.

With other games yet to be announced that have to be added.

If folk want no more Wii Games for a while, then give me money.

I agree with LazyBoy. Nintendo should make a Zelda... then a Mario... then a Zelda... then a Mario... then a Zelda... then a Mario... then a Zelda... then a Mario... then a Metroid... then a Zelda... then a Mario... then a Zelda... then a Mario... then a Zelda... then a Mario... then a Zelda... then a Mario...

Stupid Nintendo for not sticking with this!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!