N-Europe

Monster Hunter Tri

flameboy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain Falcon
I just saw an advert for Monster Hunter on the PSP... maybe there's hope for the European release of MH3 after all!

I saw that earlier.

Saying it's the game that's took Japan by storm though is probably meaningless to most. Those who know about the game are more than aware it has and those that aren't won't care that it has anyway.

God dayuuum! Capcom are really going all out with this... Part of me wonders what's the catch... A massive wii rpg? Am I dreaming?

Ps: Stop touching my beautiful black wiis!!! (guys in the pics)

The catch is that if you do devote enough hours to actually get into the game and give it a chance ( around 15-20 ) then you will probably be hooked for life :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I've been playing the hell out of the recently released Monster Hunter Unite ( hence the lack of time on the boards ) and I love all of the new little touches they have put into the game, im hoping all of them stick with the release of MH3.

In the single player side of things they have given you a felyne to help you when you are out and about in battle. These cats were originally just kept in the kitchen to cook you meals before each quest which gave you stat boosts but now you can actually hire certain ones to fight alongside you.

Being a Naruto fan I jumped at the chance to hire one that was called Jiraiya. I set him to train on the weights so that when he doesn't join me on the quests he still gets a work out and increases his stats. Depending on what you tell him to do ( press ups, weights etc ) will depend on what stats get raised when he levels up.

When out in the field he comes in very handy as he attacks, jumps and bombs the beasts that I fight. He also distracts them when im healing and really takes the heat off me when I need to do a bit of gathering or sharpen my sword for my next attack.

Basically I think this is a great addition and I cant remember reading if this feature is in MH3 or not but judging from alot of the screenshots released it certainly looks that way.

NEW TRAILER!

http://wii.com/jp/movies/monster-hunter3-movie2/

EDIT: Just added YT link as first trailer sometime doesn't work for people.

Things just got real!!!

Everything looks amazing, even the old skool wyverns look great. I was very suprised they showed the new Lao-esque fight at the end of the trailer. Those fights always last 30 mins and you always get to use some kind of super weapon to help bring it down. In Lao's case it was a Dragonator which was a massive 4 pronged drill that stabbed the dragon when he stood up on his back legs when he attacked the castle :D

*goes back to MH:Unite on PSP to harness MH skills*

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Muller Rice?

Well they've made many other flavours but there's only so far you can go with fruit and confectionery, so I guess monster flavour is a logical step. :D

seriously though, assuming it contains some kind of figure, why not just package it in a small box... :/

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!