NEurope
flameboy

Monster Hunter Tri

Yeah they've taken the chest down from the site now, but my order is still processing...fingers crossed there obviously keeping the preorders but realised there mistake and no-longer will sell it....i have a feeling it'll be cancelled nearer the time myself.

Nope, still on the site.

If they did remove the listing, it should be reflected quickly on the order and not nearer the time of release.

Nope, still on the site.

If they did remove the listing, it should be reflected quickly on the order and not nearer the time of release.

Yep i found it now...kinda looks like they've 'sold-out' of it rather then removing it completely, touch wood.

Nintendo are hosting some UK events to promote MH3 (only 3 mind :( ) which seem to be pretty exclusive as it's first come first serve.

Get ready to be among the first to experience one of the most strikingly beautiful - and dangerous - games ever created for the Wii. Monster Hunter Tri is launching exclusively on Nintendo Wii on the 23rd April, but you can start slaying the monsters before anyone else...

Join us at our VIP events in either London at Village Underground (3rd April) or Glasgow Arches (10th April) or Manchester at the Museum of Science and Industry (17th April) where you can play the game, win prizes - as well as have the chance to win an adventure holiday of a lifetime for you and a friend courtesy of Oasis Overland! You'll also get expert training, intensive game play sessions and a banquet fit for Hunters!

With more awesome features than you can swing an axe at, this game is sure to be a Monster. So fill out the form below and become a Monster Hunter before anyone else!

Register here via Facebook

Edited by welsh_gamer

Monster Hunter Tri with Classic Controller Pro and Speak Limited Bundle (Wii)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been brought to our attention that another retailer has exclusive rights to this ASIN. Therefore, we are unable to provide this item on the Amazon.co.uk website. For this reason, this item has been cancelled from your order; you have not been charged for it.

At least, we tried.

Nintendo are hosting some UK events to promote MH3 (only 3 mind :( ) which seem to be pretty exclusive as it's first come first serve.

Man, now i'm going to have to make a FaceBook account. Damn you shameless advertising!

Fudge, first come first serve basis. Wish I knew that when I seen the post a few hours ago :(

Edited by ShadowV7

I blame welsh.

I blame whoever found it and posted it on GoNintendo.

However Amazon haven't cancelled the £30.99 game and classic controller only bundle :grin:(yet)

However Amazon haven't cancelled the £30.99 game and classic controller only bundle :grin:(yet)

It's a GAME exclusive pack, it's not Gonintendo's fault.

Don't know if this has been mentioned by anyone but the Demo Version of the US Game is currently doing the rounds on the web for those people who have the homebrew channel installed.

GameStation and Gameplay have listed it for a while now aswell. Really need to sort 'exclusives' out. Was well looking forward to a £30 MH 3 chest :heh:

I've signed up for the Manchester event. I like how successful applicants can bring a friend.

I knew i should have preordered that....they won't cancel it i don't think! Thats a bargain too!

I've signed up for the Manchester event. I like how successful applicants can bring a friend.

Did you get an e-mail back right away or anything? I done my application and all but haven't heard anything since, now i'm wondering if I entered my e-mail address wrong.

I knew i should have preordered that....they won't cancel it i don't think! Thats a bargain too!

It really is. Essentially half price compared to GAME who have it for £59.99.

Bargain it was.

Did you get an e-mail back right away or anything? I done my application and all but haven't heard anything since, now i'm wondering if I entered my e-mail address wrong.

Nope, I've not received one. They did say they'd reply within 24 hours, though.

Ah right 24 hours. Was looking about the site to see how long it takes for a reply, was curious about that.

The event sounds pretty cool, I want to see what this banquet is like.

At least, we tried.

Aww, I came home to find that email, too. I thought it would get cancelled, but I'm still gutted anyway!

Has anybody signed up for a MH3 event this evening and got a confirmation email? I guess they won't get back to people who signed up post 5pm until tomorrow... or at least... I hope that.

Nothing yet. I'm thinking they just do it in the early afternoon at somepoint, or along those lines. What i'm hoping for atleast.

Was going to ask that myself. Heard nothing so far.

That Drive Thru video was immense. Love Ironbeard.

Went and re-registered again. Tempted to register with a different address/mobile number aswell.

Edited by ShadowV7

Seems to be some sort of issue with it. Lof of folk from Glasgow/Manchester aren't getting any e-mails once they register.

Tried a different account now and everything and still nothing. So much for this first come first served stuff.

Seems to be some sort of issue with it. Lof of folk from Glasgow/Manchester aren't getting any e-mails once they register.

Tried a different account now and everything and still nothing. So much for this first come first served stuff.

I hope it gets fixed what should I do?