NEurope
Portlett

the sick joke thread

You can't be telling me that jokes like Shino's posted are acceptable?

Its disgusting and intolerant.

Agreed. Some of them are more sick than my chicken one.

You can't be telling me that jokes like Shino's posted are acceptable?

Its disgusting and intolerant.

Yeah, they are. Almost all jokes have a victim, why should black people get some sort of a pass? Fuck that.

Yeah, they are. Almost all jokes have a victim, why should black people get some sort of a pass? Fuck that.

I would have a problem with any joke with the same tone whether the victim of the joke was black, white, asian or whatever.

It's just jokes and they aren't directed to anyone in particular. We can't take this seriously.

I would have a problem with any joke with the same tone whether the victim of the joke was black, white, asian or whatever.

Then you're easily offended. Like I said, almost all jokes have a victim. Either it's all ok, or none of it is.

It's just jokes and they aren't directed to anyone in particular. We can't take this seriously.

I wouldn't worry about the thought police, they just want to censor everything.

You might not have intended to direct it at anyone but the point of that joke is that it is offensive about black people.

Then you're easily offended. Like I said, almost all jokes have a victim. Either it's all ok, or none of it is.

I'm not that easily offended, I think you are probably too desensitized. Especially if you can't see just how offensive that joke is.

I'm taking a break from my evil uni work to say:-

I'm with Daft and a couple of others, this thread is just crass. Is there any need for intolerant racist and bigoted jokes which at best make you roll your eyes?!

Some of us aren't 9 years old after all.

Look....this is the sick jokes thread....if we were really this sick, we wouldn't be in this thread, we'd be out there hanging black people, and chasing them with whips, but we're not. We have our morals, and some bullshit in a thread like this is nonsense.

So when you read the thread title you didn´t expect rascist jokes?

You can make fun of everything, this thread is just dedicated to those that want to say jokes without having to worry about ethic boundaries

If this forum is trying to get more people to post on here (as it seems to be by posting a news story thing about it every sunday), then it would be stupid to leave this thread open.

If you were say a black person and were poking round the forums what would you think of some of the things already posted in this young thread?

There have been jokes about baby raping, and suicide in this thread, and all some of you people can do is cry about a racist joke. Get your priorities in order, seriously.

So when you read the thread title you didn´t expect rascist jokes?

You can make fun of everything, this thread is just dedicated to those that want to say jokes without having to worry about ethic boundaries

Just because I knew there would be racists jokes when I read the title doesn't make it alright. This thread has no place in the forums. Nothing good will come of it.

And i huess this thread was never made with the intention of something good would come out of it

If a joke didn´t have a victim, it wouldn´t be a joke at all.

It´s just how seriously you take them

EDIT:

Well I found the jokes funny..

That means you are a wrong and a immoral person! Or something....

There have been jokes about baby raping, and suicide in this thread, and all some of you people can do is cry about a racist joke. Get your priorities in order, seriously.

Everyone has been a baby, anyone can think of/commit suicide. Being offensive about someone's race is purely hate. Your priorities need sorting out.

If I were a black person I would come here and post a joke about white people. It's a joke! I don't make racist comments on serious threads where we're supposed to debate, we just need to now the right time and place.

And there has been ethnic jokes since the dawn of time, we all know jokes told to us by our elders, about about Irish, English and Scottish (or something like that depending on where you live).

Yes, because a bit of racism is worse than baby raping and suicide. Honestly.........

If I were a black person I would come here and post a joke about white people. It's a joke! I don't make racist comments on serious threads where we're supposed to debate, we just need to now the right time and place.

And there has been ethnic jokes since the dawn of time, we all know jokes told to us by our elders, about about Irish, English and Scottish (or something like that depending when where you live).

Exactly.

Yes, because a bit of racism is worse than baby raping and suicide. Honestly.........

They are all serious matters and shouldn't be joked about.

People who take these jokes seriously need to think about it for a minute.

But I really, really don't see the point of this thread.

And there has been ethnic jokes since the dawn of time, we all know jokes told to us by our elders, about about Irish, English and Scottish (or something like that depending on where you live).

There shouldn't ever be a place or time for racism.

You've missed my point.

They are all serious matters and shouldn't be joked about.

Who decides what is right to joke about and what is wrong?

Please explain....

Because as far as i know humour is different after personality and denying a person humour is wrong and shouldn´t be allowed is just like saying you can´t have a certain opinion....

I got your point just fine, and it was silly. Under no circumstances should a bit of racism be considered worse than baby raping or suicide just because not everyone is black, and everyone has been a baby.

Who decides what is right to joke about and what is wrong?

Please explain....

Because as far as i know humour is different after personality and denying a person humour is wrong and shouldn´t be allowed is just like saying you can´t have a certain opinion....

So you are saying it is ok to have a laugh about babies being raped and suicide?

Someone could have had an abusive childhood and would find it very offensive. I dont think it is very considerate of others to gain pleasure out of the pain and abuse of others.

There shouldn't ever be a place or time for racism.

You've missed my point, it's not racism, it's a joke (even if racist), said in a (supposedly) lighthearted environment.