N-Europe

Mafia Game - Game Thread

chairdriver

Day 6 is over

The townspeople could not make up their mind as who to lynch. The mafia were over the moon, they had survived another day

There are 10 players surviving (6 is a majority)

Dyson

Cube

gaggle64

G1mb01a

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Strider

Night 6 begins now

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 6 is now over

The Idiot was still drunk. However, he wanted to be more drunk. Running out of drink in his house, he had rifled through the town, and had poured every drop of alcohol he found into a huge beer glass.

Staggering into the pub he started to down the drink, but was distracted by a beautiful lady sitting at the bar. He dropped the glass onto a nearby table, and staggered over to chat her up.

Just then The Lawyer passed. He was very depressed. He had not successfully defended anyone in court for a very long time, and with all the deaths in the village was under alot of pressure to perform. He grabbed the drink, and downed it quicker than an alcoholic would. No-one noticed or cared as he collasped on the floor.

G1mb01a has drunk poison. Who knows how long he will have to live? Maybe someone has some antidote?

A woman sat in the town cell. She cursed at her bad luck. Caught speeding on the night a great plan had been formulated. At least she was safe for the night.

Her bodyguard arrived at her house, to find it vacant. He had a night off tonight.

There are 10 players surviving (6 is a majority)

Dyson

Cube

gaggle64

G1mb01a

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Strider

Day 7 begins now

There isn't really any leads in that text.

Change Vote - Nobody

This seems far too coincidental of you just changing your vote to nobody for no reason Strider. Seems to me like you're trying to get yourself out of a hole. Explain yourself.

You got me.

That's as good a place to start as anywhere else.

Vote - Strider

Well i can't really stop you voting for me. But i have made some scribbles about who i think people are. Am i allowed to post them Chair?

I believe we should be voting for:

Either Paj or Dyson - One is in the mafia i believe, i don't know which, but from reading past stuff, one looks likely to be the drunk.

Either them or Sanchez - From whats left on my list he looks like he's in the mafia from what info i get from who i think the rest of us townies are. And he's also not really in the game.

Mr-Paul, he looks shifty and hasn't had much to say, from whats also left on my list i would wager that he's also in the mafia.

Mundi - A really dodgey past, I would say he is in the mafia even if he did help us.

Well i can't really stop you voting for me. But i have made some scribbles about who i think people are. Am i allowed to post them Chair?

I believe we should be voting for:

Either Paj or Dyson - One is in the mafia i believe, i don't know which, but from reading past stuff, one looks likely to be the drunk.

Either them or Sanchez - From whats left on my list he looks like he's in the mafia from what info i get from who i think the rest of us townies are. And he's also not really in the game.

Mr-Paul, he looks shifty and hasn't had much to say, from whats also left on my list i would wager that he's also in the mafia.

Mundi - A really dodgey past, I would say he is in the mafia even if he did help us.

I can assure you that I am not part of the mafia. I have an important town part and can help protect the townspeople.

Have we got a doctor in this town to help gimbola?

By all means. The essence of the game is finding out who is evil through discussion.

Have we got a doctor in this town to help gimbola?

Someone in the town has the power to save him, it's just a question whether they want to save him.

Votes

Strider (4) Cube, Dyson, Mundi, mr-paul

Day 7 is now over

The townspeople had made their decision. For long enough had Strider evaded the gallows.

Strider is dead. He was The Daughter, heir to the leadership of the Sony family.

Time had run out for The Lawyer. Poison seared throughout his body. The antidote wasn't given in time.

G1mb01a is dead. He was The Lawyer. He could defend people from being lynched.

There are 8 players surviving (5 is a majority)

Dyson

Cube

gaggle64

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Night 7 begins now

Night 7 has ended

The Village Idiot had sobered up. After seeing The Lawyer die from alcohol poisoning he got a wake up call. Tonight, he signed-up for a job as the local bus driver.

His first shift was the night bus. Tonight there were two passengers.

The Bank Manager saw a man get on the bus, and cursed, he had wanted to talk to him about his financial situation. However, another man got off the bus, and began to walk towards his house. The Bank Manager saw this as an opportunity to convince him to open another account in his bank, and rushed off to talk to him.

A few hours later, The Bank Manager was walking home. A club came down on his head. He fell to the ground, unconcious.

He woke up, in a darkened room. Through the darkness he saw that torture tools littered the room.

"Good evening, sir." came a voice from behind him.

The sound-proof room prevented anyone from hearing the screams.

It was late when the new bus driver returned home to his shack. Opening the door hanging off its hinges, he almost screamed when he saw a tank of a man standing in his house.

"Tonight you die, you freak." And with two gunshots, finally the man was dead.

Dyson is dead. He was The Village Idiot. He had a different power every night. He was neutral; he would win when someone else won.

Tonight, the town jail cell lay empty.

There are 7 players surviving (4 is a majority)

Cube

gaggle64

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Day 8 begins now