Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

Sorry to quote myself but if someone could look over these I'd love them forever!

Just throw that first one right out. The CPU on that is....well...a step above a netbook seems about right.

The second one would be passable. You could do basic computing happily, but I don't think games would be possible for the most part.

3rd & 4th are near as I can tell identical. Exception being the HDD sizes, basic gaming would be possible. I misspoke before in the thread, my Lenovo is an A6 not an A8. Skyrim could be technically playable...but it would play pretty bad and look kinda crappy. Otherwise I haven't experimented with it much beyond playing Binding of Issac. Light gaming approved basically.

yeah where is the damn summer sale! i'm waiting wallet in hand for it, just give me something to spend my money on that i don't really want but am buying because its so rediculously cheap! i know i shouldn't buy but every sale i do

Edited by Agent Gibbs

I don't know if it's worth £20, but if Prison Architect is in the sale, I would recommend it. I'm having a lot of fun with it, and even though it's still in alpha, it seems very polished.

My first prison - currently expanding a new wing for Death Row. I've placed the morgue next to the execution chamber for added 'efficiency'.

C580A63C9CDDA211A5F925BE7AAADF7BE715A2E2

I don't know if it's worth £20, but if Prison Architect is in the sale, I would recommend it. I'm having a lot of fun with it, and even though it's still in alpha, it seems very polished.

Played this game a bit when I bought it a couple of months ago. Was very much in alpha, and it showed.

The UI put me off.

Might try this again, though.

Bioshock Infinite, Hotline Miami and maybe Don't Starve for me today.

Good games :)

Went for Antichamber, Scriblenauts and Rogue Legacy. Edit: Decided to see if Rogue Legacy will be a daily or flash sale. Might get a higher discount.

I can see the money flying away in the next few days :(

Edited by drahkon

Is Bioshock Infinite actually a daily deal? The way they've placed it makes it a bit confusing like its just there as an advert for the new trading cards.

Not sure but it's cheaper at Green Man Gaming so I might get it from there.