Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

Try updating your graphics drivers. Its possible that the company you bought your PC from installed the possibly out of date drivers on the disk that came with the card, rather than getting the latest drivers from the internet.

If that doesn't work, right click on the game in your steam library and select "Properties", then press the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..." button on the "Local Files" tab.

If that doesn't work, go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps" and delete any files related to Crysis in there, then go back into steam and re-install the game. Note: You didn't actually delete the game files, just the file that tells steam the game has been installed, steam will re-install the game, but it won't have to download the files again (However, at first, it may look like its doing this).

Edited by Emasher

http://www.getgamesgo.com%2Fcatalogue%2Fgame%2Fjust-cause-2&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.hexus.net%2Fcurrent-bargains%2F198974-just-cause-2-4-99-a.html

Just Cause 2, £4.99 at GetGamesGo (Eurogamer).

Picked it up last night for £2.49 before they put the price up. Cracking game! It looks absolutely stunning (especially in 3D). Just taking a peek at some of the mods for it now.

I picked it up when it was about the same price on steam over the holidays. Really amazing game. The story isn't worth bothering with, but there's enough to do outside of the story to make up for that.

I haven't found much in the way of mods outside of alternate vehicle textures though.

Edited by Emasher

The mods are shite. Was hoping for something worthwhile, but it's all basically character/vehicle skins, rediculously overpowered weapons (1 hit kill, perfect accuracy, instant reload, infinite ammo, no recoil guns) and cheats (god/ghost mode). I was hoping for balanced weapons really, wouldn't mind a larger selection of guns but not if they're going to make combat a bigger cakewalk than it already is. Some texture packs wouldn't have gone amiss either.

There's a couple of cloud replacers and a mod that adds all vehicles to the BMD. There's also a mod that's aiming to bring Superman to Panau and other for Ironman.

The mods are shite. Was hoping for something worthwhile, but it's all basically character/vehicle skins, rediculously overpowered weapons (1 hit kill, perfect accuracy, instant reload, infinite ammo, no recoil guns) and cheats (god/ghost mode). I was hoping for balanced weapons really, wouldn't mind a larger selection of guns but not if they're going to make combat a bigger cakewalk than it already is. Some texture packs wouldn't have gone amiss either.

There's a couple of cloud replacers and a mod that adds all vehicles to the BMD. There's also a mod that's aiming to bring Superman to Panau and other for Ironman.