NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

I just orderd the Tinned version off Gameplay this morning. I hope i get it eary if Argos doesn't work out tomorrow. I even selected the £4.99 delivery i want it that soon!

Okay, after the confusion over my Legendary Edition, I decided to phone Gameplay. The guy at the end of the phone told me that my order is fine and complete and "...should be posted on Tuesday." Erm, I think those of us who pre-ordered Halo 3 off Gameplay might get it late. :(

Is it going to be sold out because I just intended to pick it up on Monday with no pre-order?

20/09/2007 14:28:37 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

My order currently. I swear, if this game turns up on Saturday i will be pissed off. I have the delivery coming to my WORK. We don't work on a freaking Saturday! T_T

My status on Gameplay is stil jusr "ordered".

Anyway to check in more detail, or will that do?

It won't be posted out! I got a email explaining it.

Halo 3 is nearly here!

This latest instalment of the hugely successful Halo series is due to be with you on Wednesday the 26th September. To make sure that we get this title to everyone who ordered it for release day we have had to start our picking and packing process a little earlier than we would for our normal pre-orders. As a result, we may look to authorise your credit/debit card from today – we still won't take the funds from your account until we despatch your order next week.

In the meantime, prepare yourself for the epic conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race as the saga reaches its dramatic, pulse-pounding climax!

Kind regards

Customer Services

GAME.co.uk

Flood? Please god no!!!!!

The flood will appear, undoubtably, but i think Bungie said a while back its not the flood we know (and detest) from Halo 1 and 2.

Does anyone know if Halo3 will use AA or not? I've heard loads of diffrent things...

Anyways Argos will be getting a visit tomorrow, i just hope the people who serve me are thick and don't realise they can't sell me it.

As a result, we may look to authorise your credit/debit card from today – we still won't take the funds from your account until we despatch your order next week.

The money's been taken out of my account :yay:

All games produced under Microsoft Game Studio have to have certain requirements, FFAA is one of them. Halo 3 does have it, but its probably only 2X so it doesn't hamper the experience too much.

Have you seen the draw distance they managed with this game? Its insane.

Yeah, i know the Beta has no AA and a dutch magazine review said the final game didn't but i just can't imagine a big firm like Bungie not giving Halo simple AA.

Well 4 books and 2 games later im done. Just finished Halo 2 this afternoon and im now ready and waiting to finish the fight. BRING IT ON!!!

I had got a new issue card so the one I used for Halo 3 Legendary had expired. I got an email saying there was a problem. They said I needed to call to place another order.It was 18:05 and the call centre closed at 18:00. Does this mean that may other order was 'cancelled' and I cant get it now?

I had got a new issue card so the one I used for Halo 3 Legendary had expired. I got an email saying there was a problem. They said I needed to call to place another order.It was 18:05 and the call centre closed at 18:00. Does this mean that may other order was 'cancelled' and I cant get it now?

Most probably, same thing happened when I ordered the special edition of "Bioshock" my card didn't get approved, so I could not re-order it. Even spoke to someone on the live chat, and they basically said since the order didn't go through, that it had gone to someone else :/

Might be worth double checking and speaking with them tomorrow though.

On a better note, my money has been taken out of my account for my Halo 3 Limited Edition ^^

I am actually tempted to buy off ebay for £30-£40 more because gameplay cocked up

im not ready for the fight because the three red lights of death but im getting it on the day i get my 360 back :yay:

HOLY SHIT, GAMEPLAY DISPATCHED MINE THIS AFTERNOON!

Not really.

I'm picking this up not expecting massive things with this infact I'm looking forward to Orange Box more.

I've still yet to play Bioshock too..

Oh my god

Not only does it just look amazing but Forge looks immense.

I really can't wait to place a crate on top of someone while playing.

Yeah, the new Vidoc is great :D

No FFAA? My ass, some of the suttle effects in the MP are beautiful. I can't wait for Wednesday...