NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

If you do, you're a heavy gay and i will find you and strike yee down Caris :p

Mate if i get it on Friday i will proboly have a panic attack before i have a chance to put it in my console!

I already have :(

EDIT: NO NO NO ARGOS HAVE TAKEN HALO DOWN FROM THERE SITE FUCK FBDSGBDSPGBDASAVFDSVBSADPBGS.

Bull.

I've just found this bit of info from the PRO-G website.

When contacted by Pro-G a Microsoft rep confirmed rumours that gamers who play Halo 3 early will have their LIVE accounts banned. Simply not connecting to the internet doesn't appear to be a solution either. The rep also confirmed that Microsoft is able to ban accounts based on information collected by the console which shows when the game was played. This news is sure to come as a shock to some gamers who have already started playing the final chapter in the blockbuster Halo trilogy.

Here's the link for it.

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/19-09-2007-6492.html "

Just went down to my Argos to try and get it. They said they can't give it to me but they've already sold one today. :(

Just finished the last book today and started Halo 2, about half way through it now. The books were a fantastic read and really gave a great insight to the Halo Universe. Im hoping there are some references to them in Halo 3, apparently the SPI armour gets a mention or even a viewing....

When contacted by Pro-G a Microsoft rep confirmed rumours that gamers who play Halo 3 early will have their LIVE accounts banned. Simply not connecting to the internet doesn't appear to be a solution either. The rep also confirmed that Microsoft is able to ban accounts based on information collected by the console which shows when the game was played. This news is sure to come as a shock to some gamers who have already started playing the final chapter in the blockbuster Halo trilogy.

Here's the link for it.

If i get it early i'm gonna make a new account till Wednesday.

Here's the link for it.

Someone always says something like that and it never happens. It's not the gamers fault if the shop gives it to them early.

Anyone else got this email from Gameplay?

Dear Mr Ashley Matthews,

Thank you for your order 2072454 for Halo 3. This latest installment of the hugely successful Halo series is due to be with you on Wednesday the 26th September. To make sure that we get this title to everyone who ordered it for release day we have had to start our picking and packing process a little earlier than we would for our normal pre-orders. As a result, we may look to authorise your credit/debit card from today. In the meantime, prepare yourself for the epic conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race as the saga reaches its dramatic, pulse-pounding climax!

Kind regards

The Gameplay Team

Anyone else got this email from Gameplay?

Dear Mr Ashley Matthews,

Thank you for your order 2072454 for Halo 3. This latest installment of the hugely successful Halo series is due to be with you on Wednesday the 26th September. To make sure that we get this title to everyone who ordered it for release day we have had to start our picking and packing process a little earlier than we would for our normal pre-orders. As a result, we may look to authorise your credit/debit card from today. In the meantime, prepare yourself for the epic conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race as the saga reaches its dramatic, pulse-pounding climax!

Kind regards

The Gameplay Team

Came to this thread to post exactly that, only I got it from GAME :indeed:

Just finished the last book today and started Halo 2, about half way through it now. The books were a fantastic read and really gave a great insight to the Halo Universe. Im hoping there are some references to them in Halo 3, apparently the SPI armour gets a mention or even a viewing....

How are you finding 2? Personally I thought it was pretty good. The rifle which only bursts a couple shots was annoying, and the other weapons weren't great but they weren't that bad.

I havnt got an email like that. I've ordered from play though.

Came to this thread to post exactly that, only I got it from GAME :indeed:

GAME own Gameplay now.

I got it too - I'm hoping Halo will arrive on the Tuesday rather than Wednesday! I'm living in Glasgow now which means my post will come mega-early too!

How are you finding 2? Personally I thought it was pretty good. The rifle which only bursts a couple shots was annoying, and the other weapons weren't great but they weren't that bad.

I havnt got an email like that. I've ordered from play though.

Im finding 2 the same as I found it all those years ago, pretty boring. There are too many sections where you have to wait for things like lifts or you get stuck in a room waiting for a door to open while you hold off enemy attacks. Its not a patch on the 1st one and it never was.

*Sees e-mail from gameplay, checks status...*

H3-01.jpg

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :yay:

But...

H3-02.jpg

:blank::hmm::(

What the hell is going on here then?! Have I got Halo 3 on the way or not?

Its Gameplay... there always messing up... mine says the same as yours.

Ill never forget the mess that was Wii launch, it never changed to dispatched untill i had my Wii!

Ahhhh! My card was declined! I've ordered again (30 mins after I got the email this morning). I'd better still get it on Tuesday!

Damn Moria! That sucks.

Hopefully if Game start shipping stuff out over the weekend, we might even get it on the Monday.

Ohhh excitement :)

Even though i didn't particuarly like Halo 2's SP or MP, just the Halo 3 beta and the trailers have made it my most wanted game this year.

From game:

20/09/2007 09:18:35 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

Hurrah.

No McDonalds... no Argos... what the hell do they have!

Oh and if anyones gonna go to Argos, aparently you have to reserve it online and pay when you get there... and if your lucky they will just hand it over.

sucks balls for me tho as i cant get there today :shakehead

Horses! That's what.

Still not hyped at all for it. It's one those feelings like, " It's going to be good, so I'll get it" but I wouldn't be fussed if it was delayed till next year. Just have no feelings for it right now.

*Sees e-mail from gameplay, checks status...*

H3-01.jpg

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :yay:

But...

H3-02.jpg

:blank::hmm::(

This happend with me last week when i got stranglehold. It said that "the last item we sent you...." then it still had stranglehold on the being picked list.

I got the game on the friday, so you could have it tomorrow. If it says its been sent, and the money has come out, then its on its way. Sometimes it takes a while for the GP system to update.

Thanks for clearing that up folks! ^^

Although there is no "the last item we sent you..." in my account anymore. Hmm, weird. I'm sure that Halo 3 is on it's way though.

Horses! That's what.

Still not hyped at all for it. It's one those feelings like, " It's going to be good, so I'll get it" but I wouldn't be fussed if it was delayed till next year. Just have no feelings for it right now.

Same here. I don't dislike Halo but it's not got me hyped. The Beta just felt like a generic shooter to me, it killed any enthusiasm i had

Thats not to say it won't be good and that i won't buy it, just that it's sat quite low down my must-buy list at the moment.

Anyhow, i hope you lot all enjoy the game. Im guessing all other Live games are going to dry up so, as of next Friday it's back to the PC until COD4 arrives