NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

If they sent it Saturday, why would it arrive Tuesday? I mean, they move post around on a Sunday, and it had all Saturday morning. It seems likely that you'll get it today.

I would usually agree with you but MySims got shipped on the Wednesday morning and didnt arrive til Friday, could have just been a one off.

haha yeah i got it back just in time for bioshock, then won blue dragon in a comp on eurogamer so its been going well, for once.

If they sent it Saturday, why would it arrive Tuesday? I mean, they move post around on a Sunday, and it had all Saturday morning. It seems likely that you'll get it today.

Mine got shipped Saturday too but the postie has been and no Halo.

Looks like tomorrow. As long as I have it on Wednesday I'm not too bothered. I have the day off work Wednesday to enjoy it.

Well my post has been but im guessing the legendary edition is too big to come by normal post so i expect a van of some sort.

if the ups picked up my 360 on the 19/09/2007 is their any hope i will get my 360 back before or on the day that halo cames out?

not a chance in hell

So every other site under the sun sends theres today.... Game sent theres saturday aparently... and gameplay decide to be arses and post the day before release.

My last order with them i tells ya... from now on its shopto.net all the way.

Who preorders a game for it to arrive after the release date?

The thing is, it will probably come on release day, like most of them do, so there just covering their backs incase it doesn't. I've never been let-down with Gameplay once the game is dispatched, before then however, i seem to get alot of hassle.

I'm not sure what to do, go with someone else, or stick with Gameplay.

I know GAME are part of Gameplay, but they seem alot better and you get points which help to get money off another game...

mmmm :)

Play.com says that they posted my limited edition Halo 3 on 21/09/07 under my account but I got an e-mail stating that they posted it only this morning >< I hate it when they do that, it had better not go MIA in the post like my Gears of War ltd edition did :nono: I really don't want the hassle of having to physically find a copy in the high street. :hmm:

I know GAME are part of Gameplay

really? i didnt know that!

2 days left :) Gonna be waitin at blockbusters at like 9am lol.

Best to start the game on Hard as opposed to Medium - me and my mate were breezing through it on co-op - but we were also loving every second of it :) Scarab killing is the best thing ever!

Just checked ebay for the Legendary edition of Halo 3 just to see how much it is going for, the average price is around £150! A nice profit is to be had if you want to sell it.

hmm i well shud of bought one of these, i didnt think they wer actually going to be limited, coz normally "limited editions" are piss easy to come by.

hmm i well shud of bought one of these, i didnt think they wer actually going to be limited, coz normally "limited editions" are piss easy to come by.

Yeah just like the "limited" version of Halo 2 which was easier to get than the normal one :)

hmm i might scout around a few shops on wednesday and find one of these, cud make at least £20 from one i thinks.

This game is seriously awesome. Half way through te single player (just started from the beginning with a friend on co-op) and we're seriously blown away. One of the best co-op games, if not the best, I've ever played.

This game is seriously awesome. Half way through te single player (just started from the beginning with a friend on co-op) and we're seriously blown away. One of the best co-op games, if not the best, I've ever played.

Thats what im looking for, good times ahead. I was going to start co-op on Heroic but im toying with the idea of doing it on Legendary first.