NEurope
AshMat

Make us laugh!

Is anybody actually capable of making everybody laugh by there own words rather than with pictures??

Thats the question

I posted a cracking laugh earlier.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that has a folder full of 4chan stuff

It's all i've been posting.

Need more like McMad's post.

It's all i've been posting.

Need more like McMad's post.

Dude I saw Madeline thing on /b/ last night, 4chan is the only reason this thread is funny.

Is anybody actually capable of making everybody laugh by there own words rather than with pictures??

Guess not.

WHY ARE PIRATES CALLED PIRATES???

BECAUSE THEY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHH

I thought this thread would be full of jokes and storys not crappy gifs and unfunny pictures.

I thought this thread would be full of jokes and storys not crappy gifs and unfunny pictures.

Instead of whining you should post jokes and stories then.

You're forgetting N-E has now became 4Chan..... :indeed:

most of the pictures ive seen before but they still made me chuckle

i love that halt!...hammerztime pic

HOW DOES A BLONDE SPELL FARM?

E.I.E.I.O

An English man and an Irish man are driving head on , at night, on a twisty, dark road. Both are driving to fast for the conditions and collide on a sharp bend in the road. To the amazement of both, they are unscathed, though their cars are both destroyed. In celebration of their luck, both agree to put aside their dislike for the other from that moment on. At this point, the Irish man goes to the boot and fetches a 12 year old bottle of Jameson whiskey. He hands the bottle to the English man, whom exclaims,'' may the English and the Irish live together forever, in peace, and harmony.'' The English man then tips the bottle and lashes half of it down. Still flabbergasted over the whole thing, he goes to hand the bottle to the Irish man, whom replies: '' no thanks, I'll just wait till the Garda get here!''

HOW DOES A BLONDE SPELL FARM?

E.I.E.I.O

he he. The worst they get, the better they get.

An English man and an Irish man are driving head on , at night, on a twisty, dark road. Both are driving to fast for the conditions and collide on a sharp bend in the road. To the amazement of both, they are unscathed, though their cars are both destroyed. In celebration of their luck, both agree to put aside their dislike for the other from that moment on. At this point, the Irish man goes to the boot and fetches a 12 year old bottle of Jameson whiskey. He hands the bottle to the English man, whom exclaims,'' may the English and the Irish live together forever, in peace, and harmony.'' The English man then tips the bottle and lashes half of it down. Still flabbergasted over the whole thing, he goes to hand the bottle to the Irish man, whom replies: '' no thanks, I'll just wait till the Garda get here!''

Assuming that "the Garda" are the police, thats pretty funny.

If not, I don't get it.