Ashley.

Caris

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He should of been forced to stand down, simple. Privacy is privacy, banned or not.

No...

You don't exactly have privacy when you get banned from a forum,and he wasn't being nosey, was for the good of the forum.

Everyman and his dog knows that they know more than an average new user knows.

Nefarius, who are you? You seem to know an awful lot about this forum for a "New Member" and with all the current talk of old people returning with new accounts im thinking you've been here before?

Dabookerman?

Na, he's just a stirrer.

Do ya think another admin did this? My guess is shorty. There was always banter between the two, and ashley unbanning blackfox may of been the last straw. And where are all the admins during this? Sounds mysterious.

Can't we just forgive and forget. He's such a big part of the forum why the hell should he be banned for one lapse of judgment!!

Exactly, I'm sure he was doing it for the good of the forums. I wouldn't have thought he would abuse his powers and look through everyones PMs.

No...

You don't exactly have privacy when you get banned from a forum,and he wasn't being nosey, was for the good of the forum.

Everyman and his dog knows that they know more than an average new user knows.

So he was required to check something private? He also said it himself, noseying around.

He was supposed to use it as a means to test to see if banned users can see that thread, but those sort of things should be off limits unless some one with power such as the police ask for it to happen.

Accounts should simply be deleted once perm banned, thats all.

This thread outlines the fact that 99% of people on this forum think they are the Big Cheese so to speak...Mouthing off someone behind their back, saying things that wouldn't usually be said...

It's fucking bullshit...

What the fuck is going on and if you ask me there is a lot of drama cases on here...

Calm the fuck down......

If Ashley was banned by some Alter Being then thats just ludicrous and a case of an Admin being a cock bag...

Guest Stefkov
Na, he's just a stirrer.

Do ya think another admin did this? My guess is shorty. There was always banter between the two, and ashley unbanning blackfox may of been the last straw. And where are all the admins during this? Sounds mysterious.

Wait what?

Blackfox asked to be banned because he was studying or something, why would Shorty get angry that Ashley unbanned him when he was going to come back anyway

This thread outlines the fact that 99% of people on this forum think they are the Big Cheese so to speak...Mouthing off someone behind their back, saying things that wouldn't usually be said...

It's fucking bullshit...

What the fuck is going on and if you ask me there is a lot of drama cases on here...

Calm the fuck down......

If Ashley was banned by some Alter Being then thats just ludicrous and a case of an Admin being a cock bag...

Cba with pictures. Pot kettle black.

So he was required to check something private? He also said it himself, noseying around.

He was supposed to use it as a means to test to see if banned users can see that thread, but those sort of things should be off limits unless some one with power such as the police ask for it to happen.

Accounts should simply be deleted once perm banned, thats all.

Accounts do get deleted under circumstances but also get kept for details for the future.

Whatever reason Ashley done it,it was for a reason.And it's not private if you get banned.Your PMs are fine.

Accounts do get deleted under circumstances but also get kept for details for the future.

Whatever reason Ashley done it,it was for a reason.And it's not private if you get banned.Your PMs are fine.

He stated himself he was purely noseying through and said he doesnt have the morality for him to care.

Seeing ashleys banned profile, it seems that when you ban your users, it keeps all their contact information up. This shouldnt be happening, future information should be logged elsewhere, you dont need to save PM's, all you need is details like their IP address. They should just be deleted.