N-Europe

N-Europe's Xpert Eleven

Mr_Odwin

Then psyching myself up for the games (first time I remembered they were being played) to find that the 13:30 time advertised meant 12:30.. lame.

Anyway, Gooners won. My new player scored winning goal in the 80th minute! What a debut!! Marching up that table now!

Edit- Anyone know why the bid button is not clickable when I try and buy players? Is my squad to large. Although I've only signed one player and promoted a youth player.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then psyching myself up for the games (first time I remembered they were being played) to find that the 13:30 time advertised meant 12:30.. lame.

Anyway, Gooners won. My new player scored winning goal in the 80th minute! What a debut!! Marching up that table now!

Edit- Anyone know why the bid button is not clickable when I try and buy players? Is my squad to large. Although I've only signed one player and promoted a youth player.

I think the maximum squad size is 20. Is yours that large?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-2! Godamnit how am I Germany and worse of all how is Moria Scotland! Damn I thought the match was yesterday my tatics werent in order. But even so well done Moria you won this round fair and square but this isnt over I will have my chance for revenge and I will pull out all the stocks to get it. Man I was hoping to launch myself into the bigtime with a win especially with dyson getting destroyed. Oh god tough games from now on well at least I cant get relegated!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-2! Godamnit how am I Germany and worse of all how is Moria Scotland! Damn I thought the match was yesterday my tatics werent in order. But even so well done Moria you won this round fair and square but this isnt over I will have my chance for revenge and I will pull out all the stocks to get it. Man I was hoping to launch myself into the bigtime with a win especially with dyson getting destroyed. Oh god tough games from now on well at least I cant get relegated!

Woot! Get in!

I'm moving nicely up the league after the disastrous start. I'll be top before long!

\o/ Your keeper was named in the team of the week despite me having 3 shots on target and scoring all of them

Lol, very strange. Well done anyways. I hate it when all shots against you are scored. Really annoyed when that happens. I only got one shot, thats pathetic.

We have two games per week. They can either (next time that is) be a cup game + league game or two league games. I personally prefer having two league games. Getting knocked out of a cup early and having only one game a week would be not so fun.

I second that.