NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Prison Break Season 3

Just Watched it

Deffo Better then I thought it would be Granted I knew about what was going to happen but it was brilliant television none the less.

Bellick is being made the bitch this time around and Mahone looks absolutely awesome this year especially when he came and helped Scofield.

Awesome....

Watched it last night.

Good stuff. Reminded me of Resi 5 (the lighting, location and the black men)

Will watch again.

I like how much Bellick gets shifted about as a character.

I liked. Mahone is once again a baddas, Scofield was whispering dramatically, teabag is still a weirdo of the highest order etc.

yeah, I'm looking forward to the rest.

No Sucre in this episode, but I'm sure I saw his name in the opening titles, so maybe he lived. I think Linc and Sarah were orignally going to be the two helping Michael from the outside, but because of the actress for Sarah being pregnant they had her kidnapped aswell as LJ and are now going to use Sucre to help Linc.

I think. I still wish they hadn't killed Tweaker and Haywire though :(

I don't mind that they killed Tweener but Killing Haywire is a devastating loss!

He was a great Character and my favourite. :grin:

It was so sad the way he died. It almost had me in tears. :(

I can't remember what happend to Sucre...

Enlighten me

I think he got...shot, or something. then he collapsed in the road trying to catch up with his woman who was being carried off. not been seen since.

I can't remember what happend to Sucre...

Enlighten me

His Girlfriend gets kidnapped by Bellick for the money and is locked away somewhere.

When they go to take down T-bag Bellick gets arrested and Michael and Sucre take T-bag and place him in the back of a car with Sucre.

T-bag then stabs sucre in the arm/shoulder with a Screwdriver, the car crashes Michael and T-bag run off into the forest after Michael tells an old mexican to take sucre to the hospital.

When Sucre is a bit better he walks outside with his wounds trying to find Bellick who passes him in a police car Sucre tries to chase after him but due to the lack of blood he has and the heat of the sun he collapses to the ground.

This is when we last see him. :D

EPIC SPOILERS being discussed right here.

But I guess if you venture into a Season 3 thread you've got to expect spoilers from the first two seasons. Same reason I daren't go into any Heroes thread.

Anyway, Haywire was the greatest character in any TV show ever and they killed him off for no reason. They just couldn't be bothered to develop his plotline any further I presume.

A great loss.

His Girlfriend gets kidnapped by Bellick for the money and is locked away somewhere.

When they go to take down T-bag Bellick gets arrested and Michael and Sucre take T-bag and place him in the back of a car with Sucre.

T-bag then stabs sucre in the arm/shoulder with a Screwdriver, the car crashes Michael and T-bag run off into the forest after Michael tells an old mexican to take sucre to the hospital.

When Sucre is a bit better he walks outside with his wounds trying to find Bellick who passes him in a police car Sucre tries to chase after him but due to the lack of blood he has and the heat of the sun he collapses to the ground.

This is when we last see him. :D

Awesome Cheers :)

Mahone is becoming my favourite Character to be fair, Haywire I think was abit a pointless character, Apolskis was a good one though, should of been kept on...

EPIC SPOILERS being discussed right here.

But I guess if you venture into a Season 3 thread you've got to expect spoilers from the first two seasons. Same reason I daren't go into any Heroes thread.

Anyway, Haywire was the greatest character in any TV show ever and they killed him off for no reason. They just couldn't be bothered to develop his plotline any further I presume.

A great loss.

He, along with the rest of the escapees who died in S2, was killed to further the Mahone / Company line. They had served their purpose from S1, and had no other use other than that line. The reason T-Bag, Sucre etc have been kept alive is because they are used in S3.

Man, awesome first episode. Should be a SICK season.

Mahone was awesome.

Some great scripting in it too.

Just watched the ep2, another awesome episode!!

Whistler seems like he's going to be a great new character, can see him and Michael being a good team in Sona!

Nice return to Michael's 'behind the scenes' prison antics of season 1, where he got the water pipe re-opened and getting it done just in time!

Also looks like Surce gonna have to stick around now and hopefully help out in some way.

Really enjoying this season so far!

I'm a bit behind i've just watched Episode 1 today!

I love the new style Prison and the revelation at the end of the episode was good! This Whistler storyline seems very intersting! :D

Episode 3 was good.

What do you reckons in the box?

Sarahs head? Legs? Some body part obviously.

I am worried that its Sarahs head seeing as the actress has left and its probably easier to just kill her off now than using a double all season.

Episode 3 was good.

What do you reckons in the box?

Sarahs head? Legs? Some body part obviously.

The same thing as Heroes box? :p

Hahah. That would be a twist.

Have you seen the previews for Prison Break and Heroes?

Bit funny both having the same lines about the boxes. :p

They've already stated that they won't be killing Sarah. I'd go along with the bodypart idea, but maybe it's a plastic hand, with a message of "Its them next" or something. I don't see them actually having cut off LJ's arm or something.

I reckon they would.

Plus theres blood on the box.

And....that chick is uber spicy. When she was saying theres as much chance as Linc banging her on the bar. Man Id be up for that myself.

I'm interested in this aswell about what's in the box. I immediatly thought it was a body part aswell, like a head or something but they need them alive or else Micheal will just leave it, so them I thought like a arm or hand or something.

Blood on the bottom doesn't makes me wonder and it make him shiver when he opened it.

Yeah Episode 3 was great! seems Michael may be on to some escape idea?!

I think there may be a head in the box, but not LJ's or Sarahs, it's just to indicate to Linc what will happen if he tries such a thing again!