NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Prison Break Season 3

I guess we're going to find out soon aren't we.

My guess is they are going to blackmail the guard, or something.

i think its to do with the guard repeating same pattern exactly so they might try to put one of them some pills in his coffee. i dont think it will be a hostage situation as the prision had been through bad times so all the guards are not exchangeable or pressured into any situation.

Also, its a double episode in America tonight to make up for last week - can't wait!

How does Series 3 compare to Series 2? On the whole, would you guys say it was better?

Id say it was....probably the same. Possibly slightly better.

I would say the only season of Prison Break that is Prison Break is season 1. The other two simply dont feel like the same show, but I still love it! The latest episode was pretty awesome!

Id say it was....probably the same. Possibly slightly better.

I would say the only season of Prison Break that is Prison Break is season 1. The other two simply dont feel like the same show, but I still love it! The latest episode was pretty awesome!

I would agree with this. They are worse but not to the point that they are not unwatchable.

Aha! My theory about Lechero getting in on the breakout is true!

I always thought that all the major characters would get in on it. Bellick, the Basketball kid and possibly T-Bag being the others.

And what is going on with Whistler meeting the chick? Is he the one organising all this?

Oh my god. Shit that might of been one of the best episodes ever actually. Loved all the elements. Did NOT see Mike leaving sonar!

Crazy!

And I think that was the "Fall Finale" ie not one in ages. Friggin excellent. So well acted.

Yeah, no more episodes until Jan 14 I think.

That was a nice little episode there. Some strange developments but not alot to go on with the new stuff so far.

Does anyone else find it strange that they didn't just kill Michael like they did with the other prisoners but instead are taking him out?

Yeah, I thought that was stupid aswell. If they shoot the guy with the hat for not telling them if it was his cell or not, why do they not kill Michael for what they think is TWO escape attempts?

Just caught up on the three latest episode, damn it's a great show!

The latest episode with the company trying to break out Whistler!... Awesome!

Just saw the last episode for this year at least. I didn't think the strike would effect us, but sadly it did. Never thought Scofield would leave Sona like that.

10pm Monday 28th January.

Season 3 returns to Sky One!

Wheeeeee! (Aired last night in US I think.)

They've shown the 2 new ones over here already, we get them the day after America does. The new episodes are great, it's a shame there's only going to be another 5 before the next break.

Wait...what...it said starting 28th January....These havnt already aired on Sky?!?!
Yeah they haven't aired on Sky yet,

Episode 9 was shown in the US last week,

Episode 10 was shown in the US on Monday,

both can be found online... something I really need to do! Can't wait to see it!

Ah I see. Cheers for clearing that up. Yeah I got Sky a few weeks back, so with such a small gap Ima just watch it on Skyhax.

Yeah they haven't aired on Sky yet,

Episode 9 was shown in the US last week,

Episode 10 was shown in the US on Monday,

both can be found online... something I really need to do! Can't wait to see it!

Woot, I didn't know about this. Obviously I'll be waiting until the come onto Sky though.....