N-Europe

Crysis Ultra High setting pc requirements are:

Choze

Aren't these spec listings about two months old or so.

Still, we'll know by the middle of Sept what the real deal is, as beta multiplayer commences around then.

My system will be able to run it fine, but not at full settings because of my video card.

i think people have been quite scared. My current pc literally flies with all the new demos. Only Lost planet on max max settings can make it stutter(seems buggy).

Also Wow funnily enough runs worse than the Bioshock demo... I was hoping for 200+fps in Wow but no it had to be around 60-70 fps.

CPU: E6600 Core 2 Duo - I only have an E6420, damn'! ><

Graphics: Nvidia 8800GTS - All good to go here ^^

RAM: 2GB - 2GB? Go that sorted...

HDD: 6GB - pffft, that's nothing! Steam and it's games takes up almost 20gb of my hard drive O.o

So, appart from the CPU, I should be able to run Crysis on ultra high settings, yays! ^^

Guest Jordan
6Gb of HDD space!? I really need to invest in another hard drive...

How big is your HDD?

I'm having trouble filling up a 250GB drive in my desktop, and thats got a good 30 games on it.

I would, but I'm not sure what the best apps are to do it with. Plus Source engine games hate overclocking, apparently. Although, I guess it's worth a try, what apps would you recommend?

You overclock in the BIOS, take a look around. I haven't had any trouble overclocked with source games and I played all the way through Episode one.

How big is your HDD?

I'm having trouble filling up a 250GB drive in my desktop, and thats got a good 30 games on it.

One of those wd 74GB 10k rpm hard drives. I have about 31GB worth of documets/pics/vids/etc. Vista is 9Gb somehow o.O and 4Gb worth of programs. I'm getting pretty low.