N-Europe

PGR4

Daft

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats always the case, just go off and do something till he arrives.

Atleast you don't have to wait till 5pm! :) No actually, around 6pm, since i'm picking Letty up from work... egads. Ah well, i'll have all weekend for it :)

Thats always the case, just go off and do something till he arrives.

Atleast you don't have to wait till 5pm! :) No actually, around 6pm, since i'm picking Letty up from work... egads. Ah well, i'll have all weekend for it :)

Doesn't really matter anyway, in half an hour I'm off shopping and won't be back till three, it'd be nice to know whether or not it'll be here for me when I get back though.

Some areas are still effected by the postal strikes.

*sigh* Atleast it wasn't around the Halo launch or people would be hanging themselves.

Hmm... doesn't look good for me then. :(

Damnit, i was so looking forward to it!

I might just end up going and buying a copy from the local shop now and selling my other on ebay or something.

Still haven't got mine but I was just playing on the demo for about an hour and a half so it could be worse! Got platinum on Macau in the street race...turins out its pretty easy but it is a load of fun! The first corner is a real bitch though!! I hate getting run over by the cars...but at the same time its quite funny.