NEurope
Daft

PGR4

Track packs are impossible.

The download would be several gigs plus it takes around 14 months to make one from scratch (say the developers)

Thats a shame. As long as London is in there I'm not too bothered.

St Petersburg is a bit barren. It looks desolate. The designers got it spot on! :heh:

Does anyone know what resolution (I think thats the term...) PGR4 runs at?

Hmm, checked out the car list and it's missing a few cars from the last PGR game which i quite liked. May get this once i have beat a few more games as it does look amazing.

Hmm, checked out the car list and it's missing a few cars from the last PGR game which i quite liked. May get this once i have beat a few more games as it does look amazing.

Yeah you should pick it up as its really a great car game, probably the best one I have played since GT3. I need to get back on this as I still have unfinished business to take care of.

Does anyone know what resolution (I think thats the term...) PGR4 runs at?

Its apparently 720p native, no upscaling.

Its apparently 720p native, no upscaling.

Cool, I thought it looked a bit smoother than PGR3!

Some sod had lady luck smiling on them!! I wasn't using my headset so I couldn't verbally destroy this absolute f*cktard on my cat'n'mouse team who kept trying to help me but was taking me out. If that wasn't bad enough, he didn't try to rectify his stupidity he just sped off!! I was half a lap behind for over half of the race...all alone I bashed my way to the front and this dipshit comes flying in to take me out again!!! AAAARGH!!!

Its simple, if you are an incompetent moron, DON'T TRY AND HELP THE MOUSE!! *and breath*

The car list on the front page of this thread is a little out of date I think because I'm pretty sure there is more than one RUF.

EDIT: The updated list is posted here just in case you missed it: http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=557315&postcount=33

Just been on the phone to GAME customer service, a replacement copy is being sent out today by next day delivery, so I'll finally have the game tomorrow.

Since Bizarre have been bought does anyone know if we are still going to get downloadable content??

Amazing, the copy I originally ordered has finally turned up, two days after the replacement copy and two weeks after launch.

Back off holiday now, although too tired to play PGR4. Typical though, got home today and straight away saw a package on the floor. It's PGR4 from Gameplay, which they happened to have given me a refund for. Ah well.

Back off holiday now, although too tired to play PGR4. Typical though, got home today and straight away saw a package on the floor. It's PGR4 from Gameplay, which they happened to have given me a refund for. Ah well.

Keep the game and stick it on Ebay. That's what I did with extra copy I got from GAME, sold it for £32, so my copy of the game ended up costing me £3.

I now own 3 copies of this game....and have been refunded for 2 of them....

£££Kerching£££

So how are people doing at GW: Waves? I've got about 1.5million, which is ~700th.

I can't find it. where is it. yeah yeah I'm an idiot, now tell me.

I can't find it. where is it. yeah yeah I'm an idiot, now tell me.

Go into career mode and then select your garage. If you just walk around you'll see an arcade machine, it shouldn't be hard to find.

Does anyone know if we are still getting downloadable content since Bizarre have been bought??

What's everyone think to this game then? I can't make my mind up whether I like it more than PGR3. I'm finding it easier than PGR3, which could just be because of how much I spent playing the previous game.

I really hate the bikes though. Seriously, I hate them just as much as I thought I would. And some of the cars are hugely dull. But when you get a car you can properly drift round a corner it's excellent.

I think its miles better then PGR3 not quite as good as PGR2 which is still the Daddy of arcade Racers imo. Be interesting to see what Bizarre do next.

I think the bits I always liked about PGR3 are better in 4, I think it's the bikes that are dragging my opinion of the game overall down.

Fortunately it's not too bad as there isn't much I'm forced to do on a bike.

I love the bikes and, of course, the cars. I definitely prefer this to PGR2 because London is in it and I love racing round London!!

OMG Geometry Wars Waves is amazing. Had totally forgotten about it until I got started on career today, and I just sat there for ages playing it.

I like it more than the regular one as there is actually some kind of pattern to it rather than random enemies just everywhere. I also like the fact that it's immediately fast rather than ages of nothing before it gets hard.

I love the bikes and, of course, the cars. I definitely prefer this to PGR2 because London is in it and I love racing round London!!

London is good, but I wish they'd put Edinburgh in aswell/instead.