NEurope
Daft

PGR4

If you've played PGR and MSR for years and years, bike are mad.

And since when was mad bad?

pissed. my copy should of arrived by now but them bloody strikes delayed everything.

Yeah i just went to order from gameplay before and they said i proboly won't get it for friday due to the strikes.

Shop for me!

I didn't bother ordering this online, my bro works for a company which deals with Royal Mail, and they stated the strikes are carrying on next week.

I have to pay £50 in GAME then for this, hopefully worth it though....and i get points on my card.

I have other games to play, i can wait a couple more days.

You guys are aware, that 99% of mail is now back to being delivered on time right? My game was shipped out on Tuesday morning, it'll easy get here for Friday... i hope :p

You guys are aware, that 99% of mail is now back to being delivered on time right? My game was shipped out on Tuesday morning, it'll easy get here for Friday... i hope :p

Mine isn't sadly, but my area is behind in like everything so no surprises there...

Has anyone played the demo? If so does anyone know where photos are saved to once they've been taken?

Although I bet it won't be here for Friday :( . I can wait a few extra days seen as it only cost me ?28, still better than paying outrageous high street prices!

________

DIGITAL VAPORIZERS

Edited by fex

I don't think the photos get saved.

I really hope my copy comes on Friday but I can live off the demo for a few more days.

I have the game and so far: Bikes > cars

I highly recommend it to anyone who liked PGR3 or car games in general.

I can't wait to play this so I hope I get mine tomorrow (although I can wait until Friday). Mine got sent from Gameplay on tuesday as well, and we got post delivered today, so I reckon I'll get it tomorrow.

Mine was sent Tuesday morning too, but hasn't turned up yet, but stuff that was posted yesterday from Yorkshire did arrive. It better be here for tomorrow otherwise I'll be annoyed, but there's no way I'm going in to a shop and paying an extra £15.

Damn it, it doesn't look like I'll be getting it tomorrow...Oh well, it'll give me a chance to play a bit more Halo 3 online.:(

Mine was sent Tuesday morning too, but hasn't turned up yet, but stuff that was posted yesterday from Yorkshire did arrive. It better be here for tomorrow otherwise I'll be annoyed, but there's no way I'm going in to a shop and paying an extra £15.

Damn it, it doesn't look like I'll be getting it tomorrow...Oh well, it'll give me a chance to play a bit more Halo 3 online.:(

Ahh damn.

Oh well, i have to finish off EP2 anyway! Thankfully none of the Scotish/Shetland postal networks are effected by the extended strikes, so hopefully i'll see it today/tomorrow/Saturday.

Woo hoo! Got the fastest time on my friends leader board for Nurburgring with heavy snow by a whole 10 seconds! Probably because no one else was trying! :heh:

1:21.48

I wish the global leader board split the time done by bikes and cars.

Can this top Gran Turismo 5...I think (hope) not. PGR4 is a bit thin on tracks.

You can't really compare.

You can't really compare.

In what way? I thought PGR4 was going for more simulation than its arcadey predecessors.

In what way? I thought PGR4 was going for more simulation than its arcadey predecessors.

From what I can tell from the demo it is still pretty arcady. I've played the last 2 GTs and I hated them. I'm not criticizing the game, my friends love them, personally I just don't find it that fun. Also the addition of bikes, basically the only thing I've been playing with on the demo, is awesome.

I've had all the PGR games and MSR and PGR4 doesn't seem to deviate too much from the formula.

The bikes are savage! I usually hate racing games but im enjoying using the bikes lol

Damn Royal Mail. Mine didn't turn up. I'd better have it for the weekend. I go on holiday next saturday so I wont have a proper chance to play it for ages if I don't get it this week.

Damn Royal Mail...

go and buy it at ASDA, new games are same price as the internet their (£40) Blockbusters might be worth checking out aswell.

I can't even check on my order cos the softuk website isn't working properly....I suppose it is my birthday present and my birthday is next week...Thats what I keep telling myself anyway!

How can I go to Asda, i live in Shetland... all we have is a co-op and a somerfield that don't sell games and a store that rips off customers selling games at £50.

seeing as ur waiting on a copy in the post, that wasnt directed at you.