NEurope
Daft

PGR4

Downloaded the demo as mine still didn't arrive today. Damn Royal Mail. Didn't want to play the demo as I tend to not like demo's but like the actual game and didn't want to be put off.

Going to find another game to play for the weekend. Either going to try and play Overlord or Bioshock on 360, or I might get the PS2 out. Never did start Okami.

I ahve to say the online part of PGR4 is alot more friendlier than PGR3. I had a few games with Caris yesterday and people were knocking into other etc by accident and everything was fine. On PGR3 if you slightly touched someone elses car then you got negative feedback. This is probably because all the yanks are playing Halo so whether it will last or not is another matter.

Still nothing here, then again the post comes around 3pm. If i don't get a copy today, i'll go buy something to play... as i have nothing :(.

(Lies, i have Halo 3 achievements to get, World in Conflict to play, ET: QW to play and the UT3 demo to sample some more)

Couldnt you just go buy PGR4 and then send the other one back when it arrives or even better just keep the reciept o the copy you buy from the shop and then take the one you ordered that should still be sealed back to the shop for a refund. Saves you send back via royal mail :)

Oh dear lord.

I went out and bought Super Paper Mario, came home and PGR4 was on my doorstep.

Thats just my luck. :D

Have to say, PGR is fantasic.

Much better than i thought it would be, it might even be my fav racer of all time.

Well, i'm going to take back SPM. Its still sealed and i have the recipt, gunna say i bought it as a gift for someone or something.

Well, i'm going to take back SPM. Its still sealed and i have the recipt, gunna say i bought it as a gift for someone or something.

LoL that old chestnut :)

Im also enjoying playing PGR4 more than I thought I would infact. Anyone who is a fan of the Back to the Future films will really like one of the achievements...

[spoiler=]You have to buy the DMC-12 and race around Tokyo in a storm. When you hit 88mph you get the achievement, Classic!

I should have really had the BTTF Soundtrack playing at the time :)

jesus fucking christ I can barely get halfway the track in the last Time VS Kudos challenge before the time runs out. :weep:

Quick question,

On carear, if you play on Easy do you not get as many kudos? Just wondering.

Also! Nood, use a bike and just keep drifting. I beat a time vs kudos by 45 seconds by doing that.

Well its arcade mode so it has to be done in bike and car. Looks like im going to have to buy a car thats better at drifting then the lamborgini.

Any of those who already have the game fancy hooking up and trying to get the Team Ranked game achievement? I hardly get put in a team of 4 and when I do either ome on my team is terrible or everyone on the other team sucks apart from 1 person who is godly.

Me and Caris did a massive LOL move yesterday when playing these other people online. They kept mouthing off and 1 of them was on a bike so me and Caris went either side of him and crushed him with our cars. The guy went playing followed by alot of profanity from him and laughing by us. Good Times.

.....looks like it still hasn't arrived....oh well, I don't have time to play it properly till Thursday or the weekend so its not too big a deal!

The moral of the story is NEVER order from softuk.com...

EDIT: Bastards!! I called up and they said they sent it off on Friday but I just checked my order tracking and it turns out they only sent it out yesterday!! The lying nazis!!!

....oh well, I 'll get my revenge! I ordered the Naruto 360 game off them for £19 and I don't really care if that comes late!!

Just to reiterate, NEVER order from softuk.com!!

Daft I feel for you. My copy hasn't arrived yet, man this sucks so bad, I've had a quick go on my dads PGR4, but only 5 races!

SoftUK and Woolies + Royal Fail for the lose!

________

Upskirt teacher

Edited by fex

Ordered mine from Amazon now and claimed for a refund with Gameplay. I'll just send my Gameplay one back if it turns up now I think.

Some elements of this game are just stupid beyond belief.

If i've already finished a Major, why would i want to do it again? Seriously. Theres no way of skipping events, its pure stupid.

Well surprise!! The post has just been and still no PGR4 5days late, and probably been in the post a week now this is crap. Even though Woolies cannot claim lost in the post until its been a week Im gonna complain and say it must have been a week since it was sent. This is stupid anyone else still waitin? I wish I'd have just bought it in store!

________

ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE FORUMS

Edited by fex

Well surprise!! The post has just been and still no PGR4 5days late, and probably been in the post a week now this is crap. Even though Woolies cannot claim lost in the post until its been a week Im gonna complain and say it must have been a week since it was sent. This is stupid anyone else still waitin? I wish I'd have just bought it in store!

Join the club, mine was sent last Tuesday, I'm emailing GAME this afternoon and asking for my money back, and keeping the game when it does arrive.

I'll be joining that club as well, mine still hasn't arrive! I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow since its me birthday, that would be pretty sweet timing!

I might get this, but judging from some of the negative parts of reviews and comments I've seen, I'm not sure. It's up against Halo 3 and the Orange Box, out of which I wish to get two.

Should be getting mine from Amazon tomorrow. Would be just my luck that my Gameplay order arrives when my Amazon one does. Getting a refund from Gameplay so it's at no cost to me.

If mine doesn't arrive through the door in the next 12 hours I am going to be having one moody birthday!!.....Until I go get drunk of course...

OMG! The postie has just been and SURPRISE THERES NO PROJECT GOTHAM! This is a joke! Oh well Woolies said once its been a week (tomorrow) then I can claim lost in the post. Hopefully they will have a copy in store I can take away there and then. I'm not waiting any longer!

Daft / ThatGuy did your copies come?

Happy Birthday BTW!

________

SC2 PRO REPLAYS

Edited by fex