NEurope
Daft

PGR4

seeing as ur waiting on a copy in the post, that wasnt directed at you.

Yeah, i know... I just fancied moaning :D

Thats always the case, just go off and do something till he arrives.

Atleast you don't have to wait till 5pm! :) No actually, around 6pm, since i'm picking Letty up from work... egads. Ah well, i'll have all weekend for it :)

Thats always the case, just go off and do something till he arrives.

Atleast you don't have to wait till 5pm! :) No actually, around 6pm, since i'm picking Letty up from work... egads. Ah well, i'll have all weekend for it :)

Doesn't really matter anyway, in half an hour I'm off shopping and won't be back till three, it'd be nice to know whether or not it'll be here for me when I get back though.

Well its a sad day here, the post has been and no PGR4! I had a day off today as well. oh well heres hoping it comes tomorrow, otherwise it looks like it will be monday!

________

VIDEO REVIEW

Edited by fex

Some areas are still effected by the postal strikes.

*sigh* Atleast it wasn't around the Halo launch or people would be hanging themselves.

Just nipped home, no post whatsoever, doesn't mean it won't still turn up today though.

Bollocks, no post today, if it doesn't turn up tomorrow I'm just going to tell them it was lost in the post and when it does arrive it'll be free.

Hmm... doesn't look good for me then. :(

Damnit, i was so looking forward to it!

I might just end up going and buying a copy from the local shop now and selling my other on ebay or something.

i reckon now would be the perfect time to claim lost items, as the royal mail is so fucked up.

I'm really fucked off, because if it doesn't turn up tomorrow I wont get to play it for another 2 fucking weeks.

Fucking Royal Mail.

i reckon now would be the perfect time to claim lost items, as the royal mail is so fucked up.

That's what I'm thinking, so that looks like PGR4 and the Orange Box for free for me.

There is something so right about driving round Shanghai in the rain, in a Bentley blasting out ride of the valkyries.

If i don't get mine tomorrow :(

Me too :( :( :( Is the next strike Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday?

I wish I hadn't ordered this online now...and especially from Softuk.com!

lucky mine turned up frm play-asia. played an hour and very good.

please add me as a friend if you want a race!!

Has the post strike has been resloved?? I just heard a snippet on Newsnight...anyone else know anything?!

If i don't get mine tomorrow :(

I got mine today, The one that I would of got the monday just gone if it wasn't for postal strikes. God damn them, yeah I bought it from play-asia for £24 as it's region free. :D

Still haven't got mine but I was just playing on the demo for about an hour and a half so it could be worse! Got platinum on Macau in the street race...turins out its pretty easy but it is a load of fun! The first corner is a real bitch though!! I hate getting run over by the cars...but at the same time its quite funny.