NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Rubbish places to live

Well in my town some druggy didn't pay up so they cut his arm off, this was outside a pub.

Crazy Foo's

chainsaw.jpg

I don't actually know if they used a chain saw, for imagination purposes only

its already been said, the worse parts of luton, i mean a few months back the police come over to find part of a house gone and some injured guy who wouldn't tell them what happened.

wtf?

Anywhere in South Birmingham, especially Small Heath and Lozells!

Hey that's where I'm living next year (well kind of South central in Balsall Heath). Didn't seem that bad. In fact it was all pretty pleasant and the house I'm living in is absolutely amazing. I mean seriously incredible.

Hey that's where I'm living next year (well kind of South central in Balsall Heath). Didn't seem that bad. In fact it was all pretty pleasant and the house I'm living in is absolutely amazing. I mean seriously incredible.

You're shitting me! You're saying that there is a nice place in South Birmingham?

Now I've heard everything...

Basically, Britain. This weather is some kind of unfunny joke...

Basically, Britain. This weather is some kind of unfunny joke...

I'd say that we have the best weather in the world. Never too hot (well, sometimes it is), never too cold, no natural disasters. What more can you ask for?

I agree with Cube. Apart from the totally depressing winters, we have good weather.

I'd say that we have the best weather in the world. Never too hot (well, sometimes it is), never too cold, no natural disasters. What more can you ask for?

It can get freezing in winter. We get less than 100 days sun. And we get tornados. Seriously, American weather pwns.

There were these pretty bad floods a few weeks back i'm surprised you didn't hear about it :heh:

Earthquakes in the US. LOL

You get minor earthquakes here. And in the US, its only on tectonic plates.

Earthquakes in the US. LOL
You don't get Earthquakes everywhere in America though do you? :indeed:
I live in Scunthorpe.

'nuff said.

Scunthorpe isn't so bad, the areas near the golf course are quite nice, up the Tesco Extra end isn't too bad either. Shopping area's not even that run down. Yea, it does have some awful areas though I guess. That's what you get for putting **** in a town name.

I'd like to point out, that UK's comments about the weather are just totally retarded.

We had like one minor earthquake 2 years ago, that made the bedroom door creak open a little. There was a mini twister here.

America gets fucking hurricanes, massive floods (worse than ours), int he summer it's unbelievably hot due to all the damn fumes from power stations and cars, and then goes to the other extreme in winter when it's freeze-your-knackers-off cold.

Though i'd probably like to move there for a while.

I'd like to point out, that UK's comments about the weather are just totally retarded.

We had like one minor earthquake 2 years ago, that made the bedroom door creak open a little. There was a mini twister here.

America gets fucking hurricanes, massive floods (worse than ours), int he summer it's unbelievably hot due to all the damn fumes from power stations and cars, and then goes to the other extreme in winter when it's freeze-your-knackers-off cold.

Though i'd probably like to move there for a while.

Politically, that's not entirely correct.

The US is the third largest country in the world, with 300 million people. You get natural disasters and bad weather in lots of 'big' countries. In Africa, for example, and Australia, desertifaction is taking place. And here in the UK, we get little more than 100 days of Sun a year. It depends where you go in America. In the north, not a lot happens. The weather is just warmer than ours, and rarely Earthquakes happen on the tectonic plate line, running through San Francisco.

In the deep south, which is sub-tropical, heat waves are to be expected. The heat waves which happened this year killed quite a few people. However, the deep south is my least favourite part of the US. It's racist, hot and poor. In Florida, which also happens to be sub tropical, Hurricanes hit. They rarely kill people. And, what's more, the hurricanes only really damage the north and east coasts of the sunshine state. If you go somewhere, like, Tampa, you are not likely to get a hurricane there.

Of course, Hawaii recieves Monsoons, but everywhere tropical does. Alaska's sub- arctic climate is to be expected. But the country is so big, these things are almost expected to happen.

Politically, that's not entirely correct.

The US is the third largest country in the world, with 300 million people. You get natural disasters and bad weather in lots of 'big' countries. In Africa, for example, and Australia, desertifaction is taking place. And here in the UK, we get little more than 100 days of Sun a year. It depends where you go in America. In the north, not a lot happens. The weather is just warmer than ours, and rarely Earthquakes happen on the tectonic plate line, running through San Francisco.

In the deep south, which is sub-tropical, heat waves are to be expected. The heat waves which happened this year killed quite a few people. However, the deep south is my least favourite part of the US. It's racist, hot and poor. In Florida, which also happens to be sub tropical, Hurricanes hit. They rarely kill people. And, what's more, the hurricanes only really damage the north and east coasts of the sunshine state. If you go somewhere, like, Tampa, you are not likely to get a hurricane there.

Of course, Hawaii recieves Monsoons, but everywhere tropical does. Alaska's sub- arctic climate is to be expected. But the country is so big, these things are almost expected to happen.

What do politics have to do with the weather?

What do politics have to do with the weather?

*Sighs* their are two main view of the world- political, which includes the countries, and physical, which focuses more on the land itself, other than the people it's run by. EG, mountains, derserts, etc,etc

Then what i said was correct, i said america has the crazy weather, which it does, and it's massive.

Then what i said was correct, i said america has the crazy weather, which it does, and it's massive.

No. You were insiniuting that all of America has crazy weather, instead of looking at the bigger picture. Parts of America have crazy weather, sure. Just not all.

Rosie o donnel to blame?

Last I heard it was the gays. They caused Hurricane Katrina don't you know?

No. You were insiniuting that all of America has crazy weather, instead of looking at the bigger picture. Parts of America have crazy weather, sure. Just not all.

Well..duh.

But what the original poster was saying is you insinuated that Britain is full of crap weather and the US has none of it. You generalised none of America has it, and he lumped it all together like you did.

Sign in to follow this